User
Pass
2FA

What kind of behavior is this for staff?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message302
rejuvyjenkins
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-06-2020 18:19)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-06-2020, 20:10:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://imgur.com/a/pAYg5Vd

Extremely unacceptable behavior from Nurzeel.
Turning off new players from your server.
I was banned and removed from the discord for asking this.

Update @ 23-06-2020, 20:02:43

Trying to migrate my character in for the past 3 days, have been declined every time whilst WAITING 15 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE.

Just to get banned.

EDIT EDIT -

NURZEELS REPLY
As you've been answered in your migration topic, deleting your level 110 char, won't make you eligible to migrate. Watch your language when you talk with a staff member, then you can ask why you got banned on discord. Further pointless topics on forum will get your forum account also banned.\

I never deleted my character, nor did i swear at him, the picture is right there.

He is straight up lying and trying to silence me without me being able to talk to someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Update @ 23-06-2020, 20:10:08

I have provided nothing but proof and this person is being extremely childish and trying to silence it because he is in the WRONG.

Staff message (Power):

scam / spam

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 23-06-2020, 20:17:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You already got an answer in the first migration topic:
Spoiler:
Then you deleted that character and opened another 2 migration topics:
Spoiler:
Then you opened another 2 topics in this subforum complaining about the rules and playing innocent. That's scam + spam, GMs don't need to tolerate you or the dozens of players that keep doing the same stuff on a daily basis.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 23 June 2020 18:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:17:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x