User
Pass
2FA

Which professions are useful on private server?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message630
bigbozfoz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 18:51)

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 16:08:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont know which professions to get to make money as id normally pick mining but theres like 2 copper ores on the auction house for a crazy amount. im wondering if some professions arent even worth it on private server cause people can just buy the things from the store instead of auction house?
0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 17:07:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Herbalism is an alright money maker and extremely afkable while watching a movie or something on Netflix on your second monitor. Farm Starlight Rose in Suramar at inactive hours and just turn off your brain. You'll find your own path and how you farm them, mine is based off Mining and Herbalism to mine both mats to throw in the auction house.

Quote:
as id normally pick mining but theres like 2 copper ores on the auction house for a crazy amount

As for this, this is when you take advantage of the Supply/Demand/Selling ratio, how many copper ores are in the Auction house right now, what is the demand for copper ores, aka how many people are actually buying/wanting them, and finally how many people are selling these items. If the supply is high and the demand is low avoid the item at all costs, if the supply is low but the demand is high take advantage and start putting the items in at a high sell price, so people are forced to buy the item at your cost. This is when it gets tricky, and it's actually the situation you're in now, if someone has already taken advantage and put the price high for copper ore, that's when you farm them yourself and undercut them as small as you can. So not only are you making good money, but people will compare prices and find out you're selling your product for a lower price. Ultimately selling your items faster. For an example, lets say someone is selling their stack of copper ore for... 500 gold, just a random number, what you want to do is undercut that sore loser and make your buyout 450 gold, or whichever price your comfortable with.

Figure out a common item, or maybe rare item if you feel lucky, that people want and take advantage of that.

Quote:
im wondering if some professions arent even worth it on private server cause people can just buy the things from the store instead of auction house?

This isn't true, 99.99% of the time people would rather pay gold then pay REAL money. So professions are definitely worth it, and if I'm not mistaken there aren't many if at all mats and stuff you can buy from the in-game store. Just pick a profession you really like and you have fun with, and go running with it. Because after all what's a game if you're not having fun. Goodluck and have fun.

2 0

bigbozfoz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 18:51)

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 17:12:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

oh! i thought no one was wanting to buy copper haha thanks for the info its much appreciated!
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:37:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x