User
Pass
2FA

WoW Error - Texture problems on the server ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message655
Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-02-2018 06:46)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 14:47:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I have no idea why but only on this server I'm getting wow errors when the bosses cast certain abilities. I have switched to DirectX9 like in the guide made by Shockeru but it still persists. I think it might be a problem with the game textures, because what I've seen server has a lot of texture problems like, MoS(certain AoE Abilities are pulling monsters from the top of the boat...which should not happen at all) on Neltarion Lair on the last boss you can't cast anything when you are behind the [Crystal Spikes]l that supposedly should block you from [Magma Wave]... the whole wall works but as a caster you can't use any abilities what so ever.. and not only that, there is many many dungeons that have some kind of texture issues which are quite annoying... Anyway as the topic states.. there is some kind of issues that cause wow errors... guides about how to fix them does not work (not for everyone)

Proof:

D9 on:

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 17:56:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Have you tried using 32bit version? (delete wow64.exe)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-02-2018 06:46)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 17:59:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, I have tried 32bit version still the same. I think it must be something with the map/world textures when the boss casts something and you get knocked back or something it pushes u to the invisible broken texture that causes it. It also happens on MoS first boss when he casts winter something( the large aoe that pushes people out)

or it could just be becasue of launcher, becasue on MoP there was nothing like that

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 14:29:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x