User
Pass
2FA

WoW/blizzard error (Crash window)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message593
Ryozaky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-12-2020 11:11)

Post Posted: 18-01-2019, 21:40:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. just recently I get a wow error after 1 minute from logging in, This windows pops up and game crashes. I deleted Interface (FrameXML) but couldn't pass loading screen. so I returned them back but same problem occurs. Please help me solve it.
UPDATE: I used launcher_freakz.exe instead of launcher_freakz-64.exe. The problem didn't occur on the x32 version, but still can't solve it with the other launcher.

SOLUTION: Thanks for helping me. The problem was a temporarily network issue. Few days later it worked normally.

[img]https://imgur.com/VeJLsKA[/img]

Last edited by Ryozaky on 23-02-2019, 12:34:21; edited 1 time in total
0 0

kpasa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2022 02:04)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-01-2019, 16:54:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you receive the error, as you log in with the character, use the Unstuck.
"I deleted Interface (FrameXML) but couldn't pass loading screen" because it is downloading the folder again, it just reopens the game.

FREAKZ ESPAÑOL

Discord Freakz_Es
1 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-01-2019, 19:47:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Ryozaky,

To solve this problem, please unstuck your character on the website and make sure to tick the "Remove from party" option.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 21:14:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x