User
Pass
2FA

Wow Freakz Mythic Dungeon Tournament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message344
Akzhura

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-08-2020 13:53)

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 17:20:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, want to show you a possible PvE event that sure will give you a lot for prestige as a wow server. A "Wow Freakz Mythic Dungeon Tournament". A event like this type will give you the external attention of others legion private servers cause no others server do this type of events. And internally, you will provoke that every guild prepare to join this event, causing entertainment for all players on Freakz. If you stream on Twitch all the phases of the tournament, the majority of the players will be delighted to see all rounds to see the enemy teams mechanics in the mythics.

This is an event that Blizzard do every year, i share you some links to see how they do it
Main Web: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/esports/mythic
A streaming of the tournament https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cB4gFulJE&t=4s

As you can see, Blizzard do this type of events on a external servers, i dont know if it´s available to create another server only for this events on freakz, but i think you can manage this on the Felsong server. When all teams are registered to the tournament, you can create a "special account" for all this players. In this acounts, players can buy a concrete piece of ilvl to the tournament(all teams will be same ilvl for this). To avoid someone wants to use this character to anything external to the tournament, you can "lock up" all the players with this account on a specific zone where is imposible to exit. In the moment of the tounament, you tp all the players of both teams on the dungeon, and when they finish, you return them again to the lock up zone. On that way, you can manage the balance of the ilvl teams.

I want to do an event like this on the server with some guilds. The problem is if there is no one GM manageing it, will be so amateur and irrelevant. With the support of GMs, can be a total server event. I am sure a event like this will give to freakz a lot of prestige and will gain a lot of new players interested on the tournament.

I hope you like the idea, I am sure all the players we will love to compete on this tournament ^^.

Regards.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 01:27:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There will be one in this patch (7.3.5), after we're done fixing the remaining pve bugs.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 11:34:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x