User
Pass
2FA

Wow Legion Launcher old version !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2300
Frolly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2017 10:41)

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 12:24:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello , i followed the guide you posted for wow legion downloading the full version , after the download i removed the READ ONLY from the data folder and as you said i downloaded another version of the launcher because the one in the full versiona was old (right ??) , the new launcher i found here is this " For version 7.1.5 23420 - download (last updated: 27-06-2017 17:34) " . But when i open launcher_freakz.exe an error came out saying "insufficent resources to complete the service required" .... when i try to launch the game with the wow.exe launcher i can log in but in game i'm stunned and after the message " this is an old version of the client, u need to download the recent one from wow-freakz ..... " i get kiked out. What can i do ???
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 12:36:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Your antivirus is blocking/deleting the file, remove it

Quote:
Disabling is not enough, some antiviruses still block files. Fully disable all antiviruses / windows defender / windows smart screen OR add launcher to exceptions

Quote:
Alright, disabling real-time protection from my Avira seems to have fixed the problem for me, thanks !

Check this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Insufficient-resources-t471543.html

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:26:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x