User
Pass
2FA

Your group has been disbanded over and over!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message810
Vuly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2019 15:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 21:06:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: the group keeps randomly disbanding by itself whenever i make it in dungeon premades, its been going on for months now! Cleaned cache, got the new launcher... etc...
Big Trigger: from what i experienced seems to be when i'm moving around the map, i go do world quests, and it just terminates my group randomly, while i move around.
If i stand still... the group will stay alive. And no, i never do private.
I also used it on laptop, and does the same thing sometimes.
I will provide a full stream with proof later.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=0SLvRDUYR3Q:

From what i understand, it happens allot while traveling, basically when switching zones or something like that, but you be the judge of it... it takes longer than it should, but has lots of disbands through it, and all randomly...

Last edited by Vuly on 26-04-2019, 21:50:20; edited 5 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 21:10:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vuly wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: the group keeps randomly disbanding by itself whenever i make it in dungeon premades, its been going on for months now! Cleaned cache, got the new launcher... etc...

Perhaps you're checking the "Private" option. Could you also please provide proof under a form of screenshot or video and a bit more details? Does it disband when somebody tries to apply? Does it disband immediately after you making it? Have you tried redownloading the client?
This is something unusual but it happens only to you. I've never heard of anything like this, besides the one mentioned by me in a different topic (ticking the private option).

We all pay eventually
0 0

Vuly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2019 15:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 21:51:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Big Trigger: from what i experienced seems to be when i'm moving around the map, i go do world quests, and it just terminates my group randomly, while i move around.

From what i understand, it happens allot while traveling, basically when switching zones or something like that, but you be the judge of it... it takes longer than it should, but has lots of self-disbands through it, and all randomly...
Thank you... and srry that i didn't edit the video... First sight should pretty much say it all.
From the video you can't say it disbands from someone joining it, but so far nobody joined cuz its m11 late time, so i'm not sure if ppl were joining or not lol... but from what i experienced before this, it does the same thing even after ppl join, as its been for a month or more by now... and decided to make a report about it.
In any case if you want a full investigation video proof, i will gladly give it to you by the next days. Where will be with full joining ppl and all kind of activities for hours... if i manage to pull a group that is -
Meanwhile i appreciate your concern about this bug, and srry to be a pain in the butt right when the holydays are around.

Last edited by Vuly on 26-04-2019, 23:11:10; edited 12 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 30-04-2019, 10:08:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vuly wrote:

From what i understand, it happens allot while traveling, basically when switching zones or something like that, but you be the judge of it... it takes longer than it should, but has lots of self-disbands through it, and all randomly...
Thank you... and srry that i didn't edit the video... First sight should pretty much say it all.
From the video you can't say it disbands from someone joining it, but so far nobody joined cuz its m11 late time, so i'm not sure if ppl were joining or not lol... but from what i experienced before this, it does the same thing even after ppl join, as its been for a month or more by now... and decided to make a report about it.
In any case if you want a full investigation video proof, i will gladly give it to you by the next days. Where will be with full joining ppl and all kind of activities for hours... if i manage to pull a group that is -
Meanwhile i appreciate your concern about this bug, and srry to be a pain in the butt right when the holydays are around.

I've seen the video. This is happening whenever you're switching zones, hence using phasing.
I'll mark this as confirmed, it's also happening on PTR.
Workaround: Stay in Dalaran @ Krasus landing when you want to do M+

Proof:

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 30 April 2019 08:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:30:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x