User
Pass
2FA

Zones bugged by Class Campaign!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message401
dieselboyy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2023 11:56)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-09-2018, 17:06:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The title says it all. As an example, I am a death knight and I can't enter the Scarlet Monastery dungeon. It will send me to the "campaign part" of that zone, even tho I completed the entire story.
Another example, is Stormgarde Keep in Arathi Highlands. As a DK, I only see the "campaign part" of the Keep. Mobs with lvl 110 instead of the actual mobs that should be there.

Based on these two examples, I believe that every zone changed by the class campaign is bugged in that state. (I'm not sure). But those 2 above are for sure. We can't complete the achievements regarding the old zones because of that. (Scarlet monastery dungeon achiev or quest achiev for the Arathi Highlands).

NOTE: If it should be like that, I hope someone would tell me what I have to do - Global channels are very annoying! >_<

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:25:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x