User
Pass
2FA

[Zuldazar] Zandalari Effigy Amulet toy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message228
nabling

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2023 22:05)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-03-2021, 21:58:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=156649&&name=zandalari-effigy-amulet
Character name: Partybear
Bug description: Vendors don't sell items that are needed to acquire Zandalari Effigy Amulet toy. Amulet is sold by Griftah in zandalar port, it costs 1 counterfeit Rastakhan Mask. To get that counterfeit mask you need to buy Sack of "discarded" heartstones from Griftah and trade it with various vendors for different items. Sack of "discarded" hearthstones is sold by Griftah, and it should be traded for Much-too-hot pepper from Rakle the Wretched in Zocalo, but Rakle doesn't have that pepper in her inventory. I checked Trader Haw'li and Granda Watae, who are next in this "trade chain" and they didnt sell their items too. So that toy is currently not attainable.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/z77Ulfw

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-03-2021, 01:56:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed Trello Card.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 23 March 2021 23:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 11:06:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x