User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] chamion of legendfall as priest (sp)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message420
rillus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2020 15:22)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 16:32:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:

Proof:

i'm trying to recruit a champion in my hall after the pnj of the broken isle rivage ask me to go back in my halll/ in there i can't recruit anybody all i get is already 5 troops recruit so i can't recruit more

if it's the issue im *** because i can't delete them / and im thinking it's the case i *** up by recruiting like a monghol the troops on max thinking it will be ok and now i'm stuck

an idea or can you do something about that?

thank you

my priest is Mimoounette

i will add that i buy the direct 110 and the 3 artefact weapon / i got some issue with that to access to my hall but since i was enjoying the game until this thing / can't launch the expedition from the table if i don"t have champion

0 0

rillus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2020 15:22)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 18:54:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sorry but the quest are bugged same for my mage and the pnj i see in the videos of the 7.2.5 legionofficial are missing here! the only diff is i can't l recruit any champion on my priest hall but i can do it with my mage the scenario launched with any problems ..i have 5 champions so far runing after missions sinces weeks / all i did with my priest is recruit troops which are 5/5 so i can't launch any mission hall (table expe)
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 14:59:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rillus wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:

Proof:

i'm trying to recruit a champion in my hall after the pnj of the broken isle rivage ask me to go back in my halll/ in there i can't recruit anybody all i get is already 5 troops recruit so i can't recruit more

if it's the issue im *** because i can't delete them / and im thinking it's the case i *** up by recruiting like a monghol the troops on max thinking it will be ok and now i'm stuck

an idea or can you do something about that?

thank you

my priest is Mimoounette

i will add that i buy the direct 110 and the 3 artefact weapon / i got some issue with that to access to my hall but since i was enjoying the game until this thing / can't launch the expedition from the table if i don"t have champion

Legionfall works fine. You can get it.
Proof that it's working: Imgur Link

Quest-chain:

1. Armies of Legionfall
2. Assault on Broken Shore
3. Legionfall Supplies
4. Aalgen Point
5. Vengeance Point
6. Begin Construction
7. Defending Broken Isles
8. Champions of Legionfall

Without exact quest links and proof your topics will get rejected.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 19 May 2019 13:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:31:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x