User
Pass
2FA

[complete] [Freakz Lottery - November Edition - [NEW PRIZE: M-E: Shadow of Mordor GOTY]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Pay to win
Show all posts
Author Message9790
Tournament Master

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-11-2018, 18:57:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

• Rules to participate:
    • If you don't follow the pattern for signing up, the reputation charged will NOT BE REFUNDED!
    • You must have the reputation for the fee, it should be paid only from your account, other combinations are not allowed. Example:
      • A friend sends reputation for me;
      • I have a good tip at eBets, I will pay the fee when I get it.

What you have to do in order to participate:
  • Follow the steps below:
    • Send 10 reputation points in the form of [+] with the following text: [Lottery Freakz - Participant] to me Tournament Master;
    • After the reputation has been sent, post a reply containing the text: Participate.
    • No naughty/bad words, do not add marks, symbols or other elements that would change the text, otherwise the vote will be canceled and the reputation will be lost.

ANY ENTRY THAT IS NOT MADE CONFORMING TO THE GUIDELINES WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE REPUTATION SENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY LOST.

You can register until 29.11.2018. The big winner will be chosen on 30.11.2018. They will get both the game and the reputation points.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 02-11-2018, 22:19:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Particip.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by fraNNN, 02 December 2018 08:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Pay to win  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:42:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x