User
Pass
2FA

downloading the game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message354
pinkpanther000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2017 20:48)

Post Posted: 03-11-2017, 22:36:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i just downloaded the game today and had some troubles getting it going but i got there in the end and that was fine! but now im in the game and there is a circle at the top of my screen that says "important game data is being downloaded" i have been playing all day and this hasn't changed apart from to say "core game data is being downloaded". i used the torrent for the full download so im not sure why its still downloading? there is also lots of things bugging out that might be due to my computer not being great or due to it saying that its not finished downloading but like most of the images for items do not show so my bag is just black even though its full of items. this is the same for looting bodies and my char profile! my spell book and talent trees spells/abilities also dont have their icons. if anyone can tell me why these things are happening that would be great!?! thanks in advance
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:00:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x