User
Pass
2FA

hidden appearances glimmering chest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message272
Gondumio

[Shinigami]

(since 15-10-2022 17:19)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 06-09-2018, 14:09:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello, I got the three appearances (dk, monk and paladin) of this chest, with my warrior when the looting conditions were not fixed, and wanted to know if it could be set to be passed to other characters in the account in some way or that be enabled to pass them by mail or with the help of some gm. I think it's a shame to throw them away and more to do the quest with three other characters and get them again. Thank you

P.D:By the way the quest of the mount (fox) is going well ???, I say it because I got the invitation of the chest and a part more in the headquarters but after 8 months they do not give me any more part so I can not complete this quest

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:38:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x