User
Pass
2FA

Pandaren Guide - The Wandering Isles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message32074
AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 22-02-2015, 18:38:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are a pandaren. Born and raised on the mysterious Wandering Isle. While many of your fellow pandaren prefer a tranquil life, the lure of adventure burns in your blood. Recently, the Wandering Isle has begun erratically weaving about the world's oceans. The air grows cold and your island home is spiraling towards disaster... As one of the most promising of students at Master Shang's monastery, you may just be the salvation for your people. But first, you must complete your training...

If you have chosen the Alliance, you are teleported to Stormwind, where Aysa Cloudsinger awaits with the introduction quest chain:
Joining the Alliance - reach Stormwind Keep and speak to the King
The Alliance Way - follow Varian and listen to his "advice"
An Old Pit Fighter - do damage to the King of Stormwind in order to conclude your initiation

If you have chosen the Horde, you are teleported to Orgrimmar, where Ji Firepaw awaits with the introduction quest chain:
Joining the Horde - reach Grommash Hold and speak to the Warchief
The Horde Way - follow Garrosh and listen to his "demands"
Hellscream's Gift - go with Ji Firepaw to the Valley of Honor, to meet up with Garrosh, where you and Ji will have to defeat Oggax, Gadoon and Frozengore (note: the event is triggered by a certain entity, inside the arena, so in some cases players could be asked to wait 2 minutes or so for it to trigger)

All done! If you are an Alliance member you will have to visit the Hero's Board Call in Trade District, whilst if you've chosen to become a Horde champion visit the Warchief's Board Call in the Valley of Strength.

4 2

immortalsiren

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 14:24)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 21:14:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great guide! Just one thing: I'm currently stuck at 45. an ancient evil. I've written a post in the forums about it but there hasn't been any response yet. I don't get credit for the quest when I help Aysa, even if I use flame shock (dot, I'm a shaman) and Aysa one shits Vordraka, so I can't reach draka with melee before it's dead.. Do you know anything about that?

For the horde!

0 0

Gogumen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2017 14:18)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 14:12:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great guide!
0 0

sajjadkat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2018 08:52)

Post Posted: 06-02-2018, 12:24:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the last quest for alliance :An old pit fight is bugged. quest is not completed after killing the king, tried this 5times so far,
please look into the matter, as we cant go raiding we need to have a fraction .
thank you

2 0

Taigabenji

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2018 17:12)

Post Posted: 08-04-2018, 08:52:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, so the quest 'an old fighter cannot be completed' which is very true however, does that mean that pandaren's are not able to access their guild tabs ingame then since i can't do that until I 'choose a faction' which leaves that quest out???
0 1

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2018, 12:18:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Taigabenji wrote:
Hi, so the quest 'an old fighter cannot be completed' which is very true however, does that mean that pandaren's are not able to access their guild tabs ingame then since i can't do that until I 'choose a faction' which leaves that quest out???

On legion, that quest doesn't work, you can skip it.

Quote:
49. A New Fate - choose your faction: Alliance -or- Horde (Completed by: 7055 players @ Felsong)

0 0

devi967

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2019 09:38)

Post Posted: 27-02-2019, 08:37:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, tried to find any answer to this but haven’t been able to. As the Old Pit Fighter quest is still broken does this mean there’s no way to use guilds or group finder on Alliance Pandarans? Saying skip it is one thing but if I’m unable to use these features it essentially makes a whole Alliance race unplayable!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:11:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x