Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Tried donating, won't allow it
Furyan9x

Replies: 3
Views: 1427

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-01-2018, 18:19:23   Subject: Tried donating, won't allow it
[quote ascuns]
Not if I already have money in my Paypal account... lol.
I entered my info correctly because its auto filled. As I stated before I use this same card and bank account to make purchases on many other ...
  Topic: Tried donating, won't allow it
Furyan9x

Replies: 3
Views: 1427

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-01-2018, 15:06:49   Subject: Tried donating, won't allow it
I have attemped to donate via debit card (visa bank card) and no matter what I do it will not allow the transaction. Why isn't paypal an option? all these weird foreign sites... I've got $2800 dollars in the account I am trying to use which I have used to make ...
  Topic: Question about rep
Furyan9x

Replies: 1
Views: 664

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-10-2017, 00:58:47   Subject: Question about rep
I just started playing again after a few months break and I have a notepad with some notes in it... In the notepad it says "get last legion faction friendly" and I don't remember why I was doing that because we don't have to do Uniting the Isles ques ...
  Topic: Great Success
Furyan9x

Views: 631

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-07-2017, 09:01:44   Subject: Great Success
I just want to extend a deep, heartfelt apology to the developers and staff of Freakz-Legion for my previous obnoxious posts, especially Shock who I was pretty nasty to. I had a bad experience my first few days on the server, and it really upset me because of ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Lol...
Furyan9x

Views: 578

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-07-2017, 17:13:29   Subject: Lol...
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Frequent frequent crashes paired with the ridiculous lag and disconnects.
Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/VISjUaN.jpg
one of many in the past week.
  Topic: Unbearable lag? lol
Furyan9x

Replies: 11
Views: 5916

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 19:24:59   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
http://i.imgur.com/mdFW3Wm.png
I have no viruses, I used Avast Premium and Windows Defender is up to date.
I might add that every other server I have played did not lag as much as Freakz does for me. MWoW, Heroes WoW and f****** all provided a more stable connection for me.
I als ...
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 16:53:25   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
Secondly, you must be a unicorn with no lag lol because every time im online there is nothing but people complaining about lag in world-chat.

Man, you admitted you have been playing for FOUR days. Therefore if the last four days have had issues that doesn't mean it's part of a larger issues in which it's this bad every day since day one, as you haven't even been here.
Unicorn? Listen, me and many other people in my guild, friends list, myself, etc have not h ...
  Topic: 110.. Now what?
Furyan9x

Replies: 12
Views: 3563

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:44:45   Subject: 110.. Now what?
and you sure as hell don't have to play here if you don't want to
no one is forcing you to stay here[/quote]
I DO want to. Which is why I'm voicing my opinion on the irresponsible priorities of the developers. There is already a shop on the website. There's already plenty of ways for them to get money, not to mention the income from the MoP server that is largely popular among MoP enthusiasts. It is lazy and cashgrabby for them to have other issues to fix besides the in-game cash shop interface.
"Hey! New car wash opened up! We will wash your car for free, but take 3 hours doing it and many breaks.. it might not be all the way clean either. However, CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME AIR FRESHENERS! We put them out right away get your car smelling real nice.& ...
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 03:50:54   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
[quote ascuns]
Just today it has crashed 6 times, I closed the game and played something else. I've only been playing for 4 days. The last 3 days has been a lag fest for me and I have not been able to play consecutively for more than 1 hour without disconnecting or running in place and having to hard reset the game.
I don't know what world quests you're talking about but ummm I haven't seen any yet.
I have only negative things to say in my (3) posts because I have not experienced anything good. I would if I had anything, trust me. The only positive thing I have to say is that this server has some of the best scripting ive seen on any server ive ever played.

[quote ascuns]
Thank you... at least know people know im not just a negative nancy.

[quote ascuns]
???
What? I do plenty of things when i'm not playing WoW-Freakz, especia ...
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:57:28   Subject: 110.. Now what?
[quote ascuns]
What kinda business puts out such a faulty product though? One who is greedy for cash, thats what. Like marketing a new PC and putting it in stores and advertising it then everyone who buys it reaalizes the hard drive fries itself after 6 months.
I get it it's free I don't have to pay for anything. However, what about people who do pay? who do want to buy cosmetics and donate to the server? They want a stable server to play on just as much as free players do. Idk how people are supposed to enjoy a game solely based on progression when you can't do anything to progress because of the shitty server conection or netcode or whatever it is that causes such bad lag and frequent crashes. Ive yet to see the online time for Legion be over an hour.
I also understand that they are working on things... but they are working on the cash shop, lul. Why? There are more core issues that should be fixed before worrying about how they are gonna rake in the dough. These types of issues are what an alpha and beta stage is for.
"Here's Le ...
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:45:01   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
Instead of working on the cash shop why not fix how horrible the game lags constantly so maybe people(potential buyers) will actually stay logged in for longer than 20 minutes.
I have been unable to complete 1 dungeon, BG's are a MESS because people are rubber banding and teleporting all over you cant even face the right direction to cast and guess what when you finally do you got 1-2 second lag of inputs so good luck trying to cast a channeled spell lol.
-edit-
since this is discussion section lets discuss
What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:42:54   Subject: 110.. Now what?
Well it doesnt matter cause with these frequent crashes and insane lag I have yet to complete 1 *** dungeon lol. 0/10 on heroics, 1/6 on normals cause I did it with guildies.
GG wow-freakz.
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 14:03:17   Subject: 110.. Now what?
[quote ascuns]
Thanks, but Im wondering more about progression as Furious428 stated. I want to get order resources for my Order Hall, and progress in gear and make gold for heirlooms or other things.

[quote ascuns]
So basically what I just said. lol. I've been doing BGs and RDF but I dont get any upgrades.. I'm at 803 iLevel and my lowest iLevel item is my artifact weapon.
Furyan9x

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2017, 21:26:20   Subject: 110.. Now what?
Hey guys. I just need a little clarification.
I hit 110 after finishing Highmountain and Stormheim.. and now im kinda confused.
Since there are no world quests, what is there to do in Legion outside of World Bosses?
I know I can do PVP, and RDF... but as far as getting order resources or gold im kinda clueless. I don't know how to get more followers or how to get missions for my order hall either. I played a different server before this one with working world quests and I kinda just did those every day then PvP/RDF til I got bored.
So my question is,
What is there for me to do at 110?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Launcher Issues
Furyan9x

Views: 1232

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 23:31:04   Subject: Launcher Issues
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description:
When I attempted to install the launcher yesterday, my Antivirus kept deleting Freakzlauncher and Freakzlauncher-64. I disabled my firewall long enough to launch wow and it worked all through the night. When I woke up today, I started up the game with Freakzlauncher-64 as usual, and did 1 dungeon.
In the beginning of the second dungeon I was kicked out of the game and the client crashed to desktop followed by a Avast message saying "Freakzlauncher-64 is behaving abnormally" and I clicked ok. I tried running the Freakzlauncher-64 again and Avast deleted it, moved it to the virus chest as "IDP.Generic". Then I restored the launcher and added it to exceptions. Still, each time I run Freakzlauncher-64 Avast deletes it with a Threat Detected message, and when I try to run 32 bit I can't log in because I get kicked from the login menu with a "a streaming error has occured" message.
Proof:
-edit-
Now I deleted all of the files and re-extracted from the .rar to my World of Warcraft folder, now it's saying I don't have permission to move Freakzlauncher-64 into my World of Warcraft folder. It won't allow me to edit permissions or change ...

Page 1 of 1