User
Pass
2FA

Search found 274 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
Shammybro

Replies: 3
Views: 404

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-09-2020, 12:57:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
Developers arent responding to the trello report, get that trough your thick skulls, there is nothing I can do to speed up the process that I haven't already done. Calm down and just wait for either Q ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
Shammybro

Replies: 7
Views: 552

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-09-2020, 01:02:22   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
Complaining wont make the devs fix the bugs faster, im aware of the issue and I've attempted to speed the process up but the class devs are busy atm.
  Topic: Shammybro's activity
Shammybro

Replies: 14
Views: 580

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-08-2020, 21:02:51   Subject: Shammybro's activity
August 2020 Activity
Guides:

Own legion bug reports :

Reports Tested then confirmed/fixed:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/viewtopic.php?t=589380&sid=9019b9aef355350766821f70adab0cc6 ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
Shammybro

Replies: 9
Views: 1019

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2020, 17:06:47   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
Could you guys please stop spamming nonsense, this issue is in the works of being fixed, all we need is for a class dev to start responding and looks up whats actually wrong since all you guys really ...
  Topic: [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer
Shammybro

Replies: 3
Views: 985

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 17-08-2020, 22:15:35   Subject: [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer
Alright, so the auto attack part of this topic seems to be correct, off hand attacks do not proc stormbringer. Confirmed.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Eye of Command interaction with Ascendance
Shammybro

Replies: 4
Views: 618

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-08-2020, 15:38:01   Subject: [FIXED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Eye of Command interaction with Ascendance
Confirmed, as stated above, [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=114089&&name=windlash]Windlash doesnt count towards auto attacks as it should, thus breaking the trinket effect.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Windfury Proc, Stormbringer Proc
Shammybro

Replies: 28
Views: 3684

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2020, 12:42:05   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Windfury Proc, Stormbringer Proc
So yea, stormbringer proc chance is definitely off, looking trought the warcraft logs, the amount of procs on retail is from what I've seen never lower than the average number (when you sum up all the spells that can proc it and divide by mastery%) while as it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
Shammybro

Replies: 29
Views: 4482

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-08-2020, 01:06:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
There's really not much evidence here except people saying the average amount of procs is way lower than it should be (which I 100% agree with) but there's no real evidence or proof on why this happends, I've had numerous people test it out with me and so far ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Shammybro

Replies: 17
Views: 1407

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-08-2020, 01:01:36   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Showing retail logs isnt much of a proof on anything, unless you can find solid evidence on why something is wrong, dont go on forums and invent stuff, its 100% not hailstorm thats causing it. I agree there is a big issue with stormbringer at the moment but it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
Shammybro

Replies: 29
Views: 4482

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-08-2020, 12:44:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
It's being looked into, calm down and if you want to be helpful provide any additional proof of it, whining wont help anyone
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Shammybro

Replies: 17
Views: 1407

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-08-2020, 23:09:28   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is dealing less damage with Hailstorm
Your proofs are just logs from retail, I deleted your post 2 times already for not proving anything at all, but I'll give u a chance this time, try not to be toxic and find me legitemate proof. I'll even give you a hint, unequip a non legendary ring that has ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is rip
Shammybro

Replies: 1
Views: 221

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-08-2020, 17:01:07   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement]Every spell affected by mastery is rip
There's a million factors that could affect this, including trinket procs, lining up with certain spells and much more, mastery damage increase works fine.
  Topic: Shammybro's activity
Shammybro

Replies: 14
Views: 580

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-07-2020, 21:59:54   Subject: Shammybro's activity
July 2020 Activity
Guides:

Own legion bug reports :

Reports Tested then confirmed/fixed:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/viewtopic.php?t=586726&sid=01a76b7b90dc179a34ccc1c1882640f6
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/viewtopic.php?t=586473&sid=8 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
Shammybro

Replies: 22
Views: 2281

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2020, 21:52:15   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
You're getting less procs because https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Shaman-Enhancement-Stormbringer-vs-Flametongue-Major-bug-t586473.html was fixed.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer / Stormstrike doesn't proc as often as it should
Shammybro

Replies: 9
Views: 1396

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2020, 21:49:19   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer / Stormstrike doesn't proc as often as it should
You're getting less procs because of a fix on flametongue attacks being able to proc stormbringer (which they shouldn't be able to) and thats why you're doing less damage, if there's a real issue that isnt related to this please do report it and provide proof, ...

Page 1 of 19 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next