Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Monk artifact questchain
a_lucian

Replies: 6
Views: 1512

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-01-2018, 07:32:15   Subject: Monk artifact questchain
I checked NPC Anduin Wrynn, as you said, but he has no quests available for me. I also checked Recruiter Lee in SW, he has not any quest available....
Any other advice please?
Thanks
L.
a_lucian

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-01-2018, 14:09:41   Subject: Monk artifact questchain
I checked two hero's call boards ( in SW: one in the trade district, one in dwarven district) and there's no 'the legion returns' quest available on board - .
I have only low level quests availab ...
a_lucian

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-01-2018, 12:02:11   Subject: Monk artifact questchain
Thanks for the answer, but it's not enough...
I don't know how to reach New Dalaran - Broken Isles ( I only had access to old Dalaran )..
There has to be a quest sending me to Broken Shore...but don ...
a_lucian

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2018, 14:39:58   Subject: Monk artifact questchain
Hi
I'm lvl. 100 Windwalker Monk and I cannot initiate the questline in order to aquire the the first artifact weapon.
I saw online that the questline begins with "Before the Storm" ; after ...
  Topic: Legion live-realm launch
a_lucian

Replies: 4
Views: 836

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-03-2017, 13:31:11   Subject: Legion live-realm launch
hello
Do you have any schedule for launching the new Legion realm(live-realm, nor PTR)?. ..for users to be able to start characters from zero.
The new Legion -realm will use the old MoP until level ...

Page 1 of 1