Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
benmarko

Replies: 4
Views: 696

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2019, 17:25:53   Subject: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
Found Admiral Rogers. NO SURPRISE....she isn't anywhere wow-freakz said she was. I'm posting a photo here so others will know how to find her.
https://imgur.com/a/Wf34W1c
  Topic: [REJECTED] Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
benmarko

Replies: 2
Views: 444

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-11-2019, 17:24:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
Found Admiral Rogers. NO SURPRISE....she isn't anywhere wow-freakz said she was. I'm posting a photo here so others will know how to find her.
https://imgur.com/a/Wf34W1c
benmarko

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2019, 17:10:27   Subject: Really???
I've taken a screenshot - what more do you need???

Then why not tell me where the NPC is?!?!? Is this really how you treat the players on wow freakz? The quest is bugged, there is no gyrocopter, no A ...
benmarko

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2019, 16:33:47   Subject: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
Hello - I need some help finding an NPC in Pandaria. The NPC doesn't appear where wow-freakz lists it as being. I've included my bug report below (it was deleted last night by wow-freakz). I've re-sub ...
benmarko

Replies: 2
Views: 444

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-11-2019, 16:16:49   Subject: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31745
Bug description: Admiral Rogers does not appear so the quest can be turned in. I have searched the WoW freakz site and forums, ...
benmarko

Replies: 1
Views: 309

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-11-2019, 02:24:51   Subject: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31745
Bug description: Admiral Rogers is not at the quest location. It's not possible to hand in the quest. I've checked the forums ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] NPC not appearing for quest Touching Down. Cannot hand in.
benmarko

Replies: 3
Views: 501

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-11-2019, 21:04:06   Subject: [REJECTED] NPC not appearing for quest Touching Down. Cannot hand in.
The wow freakz guide should tell me where he is, but it's just misleading. I did check for his location, he isn't in either of the two listed locations. So it makes it difficult if he doesn't have a y ...
  Topic: Pandaria & the Vale of Eternal Blossom
benmarko

Replies: 14
Views: 68773

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-11-2019, 20:08:54   Subject: Pandaria & the Vale of Eternal Blossom
Sully "Pickle" O'Leary never appears on the hill below Paw'don Village. It's not possible to progress.
  Topic: [REJECTED] NPC not appearing for quest Touching Down. Cannot hand in.
benmarko

Views: 501

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-11-2019, 19:47:23   Subject: NPC not appearing for quest Touching Down. Cannot hand in.
WoW Freakz link: Quest is Touching Down
Bug description: Sully "Pickle" O'Leary doesn't appear on the small hill by Paw-don Village according to the WoW Freakz guide.
https://forum.wow-fre ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Cannot complete quest chain to Pandaria - no gunship!
benmarko

Views: 676

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-11-2019, 19:41:04   Subject: [REJECTED] Cannot complete quest chain to Pandaria - no gunship!
I was able to get there using create portal. But now Sully Pickle O'Leary isn't there for the quest Touching Down (according to the guide above). So I'm stuck and can't progress. If someone could get ...
benmarko

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-11-2019, 18:56:32   Subject: [REJECTED] Cannot complete quest chain to Pandaria - no gunship!
Sky Admiral Rogers isn't on the stairs.

Would it be possible to have that NPC have a yellow question mark above their head? The quest shows it ends to the north of Stormwind Harbor. That is why I was ...
benmarko

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-11-2019, 18:10:10   Subject: Cannot complete quest chain to Pandaria - no gunship!
WoW Freakz link: [86] The Mission
Bug description: The quest is part of the chain that leads you to Pandaria. You go from the War Room at Stormwind Keep to a gunship over Stormwind Harbor. But there ...

Page 1 of 1