User
Pass
2FA

rated arena/rated bg npc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message162
lyanx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 15-08-2020 13:52)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-07-2020, 13:17:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvP atm on freakz is dead.You need to wait 30 minutes to play one 2v2 arena,you can't play 3v3 if you don't know ppl and tell them to que,lol.So,we need a npc that show us when ppl que for 2v2,3v3,even rated bgs. The old arena spectator was better than this new npc that show replays. We need the old arena spectator npc back or other npc where we can check if there are some teams in arena. i don't want to wait 30 minutes in que and spam global non stop for someone to que.You said that you want to improve pvp(https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-to-improve-PvP-t569430.html) but pvp was never so dead as it is now. There is no pvp season,no announcement so we can see if there are some teams in que or in rated bgs,no class fixes. I know that this is a pve server,but all players that play pvp left and it's not ok.
Rated bgs are implemented but how can we know if there are someone in que? So make a npc where we can see that there are teams in que.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 July 2020 07:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:25:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x