User
Pass
2FA

someone explain please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message334
Sinthetix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2020 17:39)

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 15:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok so recently we came to this server because holy poop stuff actually works and is scripted.
and we see if we migrate our characters. we dont have to start leveling from lv.1 - great

one problem tho.

How is my wife, the person im married to, going to migrate her character?
Because sending a migration form for her and mine in one, didn't work.
and sending a migration form for her separately will more than likely get us banned due to sharing an IP address (Duh we live in the same house) and will be seen as "scammers".

I already send Photo proof of us actually being 2 different people but I guess that's not enough?
Do I need to send the legal documents of our marriage? IDs and/or passports? a full 120 minute movie of us doing it?
What's it gonna take here?

PS

Shout out to Nemoo for telling me if I have any issues or problems I have to message him/her and then ignores my Messages. Nice.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 15:34:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sinthetix,

All you need to do is have her create a separate Migration request - you will then be asked to provide proof of you being two different people, and upon providing it, the migration will be accepted.

It's simple, nothing to worry about.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sinthetix

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 15:51:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sarah,

Thanks

and shes done that

Cheers.

Actual Shivlol since '08 holla at ya boy follow me on twitter @ Majinshiv
0 0

Sinthetix

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 17:42:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://i.imgur.com/uVoS8jR.png

So much for asking for proof hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAidiotsHAHAHAH

Actual Shivlol since '08 holla at ya boy follow me on twitter @ Majinshiv
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 18:23:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sinthetix,

since I am the GM that has handled your wife's migration request, I feel obliged to leave you a comment as in how and why everything happened as it is (though I've already spoke to your wife about it). First off, I'd like to welcome you both to Freakz, and wish you a pleasant stay on our server, regardless of what your current experience with our team is. Nevertheless, I hope you understand that some players do try to abuse our system, and it is because of that any attempts to abuse it through the migration request, will be rejected (and if several of these occur also properly punished).

I do not know you or your wife and cannot know that it's not just you making 2 accounts claiming theres two people playing. Can you understand this? I've had dozens of requests where people claimed it was two people and the proof actually never came, so I reject such requests instantly, and remain available through PMs if you actually are indeed 2 different people, which is also WHAT I'VE CLEARLY STATED IN MY POST WHILE REJECTING YOUR WIFE'S APPLICATION.

Let me note that I've been handling migrations for a bit over 2 years now, and never no complications to the system, until your case happened. What I expected, was a politely formed PM such as:

"Hello Topgun,

it's actually me and my husband migrating here together, and we'd both like to play. So, can we do anything about it so we can enjoy the game together

Regards,
Novonovo
"

What I got instead is a rant into my PMs, raging about how I am not reasonable, childish, and how I dont care about you guys. I've responded to the message accordingly, and we've managed to sort it out with your wife, who is now effectively migrated and an active player of our server, which I'm grateful for. Let me be very clear on one thing however; and please read this carefully, cause I am only going to say this once:

ALL of the staff here at Freakz is always happy to see new people join our server, and we are always at your disposal and ready for any questions / concerns you may have. However do note, that we require a certain degree of professionalism from you aswell. If you contact us with insults, disrespect and disruptive behaviour, I believe you can expect that our answer wont be very pleasing to you.

That being said, once again I'd like to welcome both you and your wife to our server, and apologize if you feel that we've been mistreating you here. However note, that I stand firm behind my actions and will ALWAYS respond the same given the situation. I just dont tolerate disrespect at all, since I am here to help you and assist you to your best.

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by topgun750, 13 December 2019 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:31:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x