User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Flying to somewhere after leaving dungeon/instance or reloging.
xclusiv3

Replies: 3
Views: 364

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 19:03:13   Subject: Flying to somewhere after leaving dungeon/instance or reloging.
Most of the times when I leave a dungeon or I relog my character is flying (via flightmaster) to the last destination I landed via flightmaster.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Vault of the Wardens questenders
xclusiv3

Replies: 2
Views: 351

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 16:33:15   Subject: [Quest] Vault of the Wardens questenders
Quest Vault of the Wardens [ID 44260] (not sure about the ID because I saw couple of versions for the quest at the Quest Helper) is not returnable/completable.
In my case I have to return the quest t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Fel Hammer portal
xclusiv3

Replies: 2
Views: 171

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 16:07:56   Subject: Fel Hammer portal
Fel Hammer portal (from Dalaran to FH) is usually not working.
After reloging for a couple of times and clicking on it at the right moment it may teleport me but most of the time its not doing anythi ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Bugged quest - Scouting party
xclusiv3

Replies: 1
Views: 285

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 02:19:35   Subject: Bugged quest - Scouting party
The quest in Mardum called Scouting party [ID 45330] is bugged.
When I approach lady S'theno nothing happens.
I tried to restart the game, redid the quest couple of times, waited her to die and resp ...

Page 1 of 1