User
Pass
2FA

[Season 3][2.12.2013->12.01.2014] Brutal Gladiator [UPDATED]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message47407
bobocvlad
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-02-2014 23:06)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 15:31:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cyad wrote:
bossutai wrote:
Cyad pot sa stiu si eu daca reprogramezi @genesis event? Eventual o sa fie doar porcii din durotar la event.

In ce zi ai/ati dori sa il reprogramez? Thinking

Ei sunt singurul team de ce ai face event? da-le direct la moldoveni ca oricum vs teamu ala 43-38 nu o sa piarda sau ce ai mai bagat tu

Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.
Duduferalul Baws
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 16:07:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, it's clearly that this kind of event cannot be held on a Romanian server. Event fully canceled on Genesis due to lack of teams.

@Exodus, which teams are still up for the event? Need at least 4 teams to make the event.

@@Rewards, I've talked to Shocker and there's a very high chance we will delete all donated PvP Tabard/Mounts/Titles, and also remove them from donations.

@@@Further Events: We will no longer make seasons, apparently you cannot even 'help' us to make them, each player having at least 2 teams in top 8, not saying this fact, players leaving and joining other teams like changing socks, hating on the forums like hell, yep, no more seasons. Instead, I will try to re-do the Die Hard events. First one will be on Exodus, probably on 1st of February. I will make a topic and you will need to register with your team (minimum rating/mmr will be required).

@@@@Suggestions, I am thinking of (and this time for real) adding the Gurubashi Chest and adding a vendor (or if not possible, manual adds) with Transmog/PvE Items on high 3v3 rating.

0 0

Turbokill1337

[NoFriendsNoParty]

(since 11-07-2021 15:46)

Votes: 63

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 16:45:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Ok, it's clearly that this kind of event cannot be held on a Romanian server. Event fully canceled on Genesis due to lack of teams.

@Exodus, which teams are still up for the event? Need at least 4 teams to make the event.

@@Rewards, I've talked to Shocker and there's a very high chance we will delete all donated PvP Tabard/Mounts/Titles, and also remove them from donations.

@@@Further Events: We will no longer make seasons, apparently you cannot even 'help' us to make them, each player having at least 2 teams in top 8, not saying this fact, players leaving and joining other teams like changing socks, hating on the forums like hell, yep, no more seasons. Instead, I will try to re-do the Die Hard events. First one will be on Exodus, probably on 1st of February. I will make a topic and you will need to register with your team (minimum rating/mmr will be required).

@@@@Suggestions, I am thinking of (and this time for real) adding the Gurubashi Chest and adding a vendor (or if not possible, manual adds) with Transmog/PvE Items on high 3v3 rating.

@exodus my team is up
@pvp titles/mounts remove: this could work
@genesis canceled: i totally agree with it, people are way too direspectful on these events[genesis], on exodus it's not that bad, i think we can gather easily 6+ teams.
@die hard events, pretty good idea, but i have to say gm's have to put maximum effort so this childish community can at least show up at the event.
@pvp vendor with various stuff requiring 3v3 rating it's a good idea to attract more casual players, so they don't get discouraged that they will only face top teams.

two things that should promote 3v3 are:
1) attracting the casual players, which is defintely a big chunk of server's population.
2) attracting internation players which of course expect high quality pvp, they are mostly too lazy to gear up to be honest.

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 17:11:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sigh, how many times to say this... Why would anyone come on freakz since its RO server, main realm = genesis, Dead/international realm = Exodus, Forums 80% Romanian. I also told you, you should look at Molten everyday and slap yourself just to realise how good scripts we got and server is kinda empty, on the other hand molten completely shitty with scripts but swarm of ppl. Look at this topic etc, we barely make a deal that everyone should speak english, it goes well for 2 pages then Romanian fights strike again. No1 likes to watch that. Maybe im wrong but you should make entire server INTERNATIONAL, only english on forums. That wont happen only if you are that big patriots and want to keep server Romanian.
Sorry for eng

0 0

bobocvlad
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 17:12:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Turbokill1337 wrote:

two things that should promote 3v3 are:
1) attracting the casual players, which is defintely a big chunk of server's population.
2) attracting internation players which of course expect high quality pvp, they are mostly too lazy to gear up to be honest.

1. kill urself
2. +10

Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.
Duduferalul Baws
0 0

compulsiv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2018 21:46)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 17:25:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

A sound and logical decision.

Zohlomg wrote:
Instead, I will try to re-do the Die Hard events. First one will be on Exodus, probably on 1st of February. I will make a topic and you will need to register with your team (minimum rating/mmr will be required).

Turbokill1337 wrote:
@die hard events, pretty good idea, but i have to say gm's have to put maximum effort so this childish community can at least show up at the event.

Severe punishments for those registering and not showing up (without announcing their withdrawal in time) like ban/deleted gear.

Zohlomg wrote:

Maybe add those PvP Tabards/Mounts/Titles to that vendor as well.
Hmm... transmog items... i don't think they're worth it, you can always spend like 20 vp on an item without worrying about your 3v3 rating. It would be interesting if u put items above 359 ilvl.
PvE items (from FL/DS i presume?) could address those players that like PvP-ing but are in a PvE guild and they have to go to raids all the time to keep gearing up. Doing 3v3 could be an alternative to those "boring" raids.

Turbokill1337 wrote:

1) One solution would be advertising. Yeah, that's right, letting ppl know that u are trying to change something and that u care about PvP.

Periodical announcements with "donated PvP Tabards/Mounts/Titles removed, no more fake gladiators" "Die-Hard event coming soon, details on forum" "Custom vendor with special items requiring 3v3 rating implemented" etc etc
Many ppl don't follow the discussions taking place on the forum.

I still don't think it is going to be enough, but it's a good start.

2) Meh, i don't know, u can't just treat them specially just because they are retail/at glads. They should work like everyone else to get their gear. Hopefully these new changes will attract more of them.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 17:38:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:
Sigh, how many times to say this... Why would anyone come on freakz since its RO server, main realm = genesis, Dead/international realm = Exodus, Forums 80% Romanian. I also told you, you should look at Molten everyday and slap yourself just to realise how good scripts we got and server is kinda empty, on the other hand molten completely shitty with scripts but swarm of ppl. Look at this topic etc, we barely make a deal that everyone should speak english, it goes well for 2 pages then Romanian fights strike again. No1 likes to watch that. Maybe im wrong but you should make entire server INTERNATIONAL, only english on forums. That wont happen only if you are that big patriots and want to keep server Romanian.
Sorry for eng

I've got a GM currently translating all the bug reports, assuring that every bug report is written in English.
There hasn't been any English in this post for some time now, not saying it's perfect, but it's a progress.

0 0

david33
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 03-08-2017 14:46)

Votes: 62

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 17:59:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

You are now my favorite GM.

0 0

bobocvlad
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 18:05:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

Great idea

Zohlomg wrote:

+99999999

Zohlomg wrote:
@@@Further Events: We will no longer make seasons, apparently you cannot even 'help' us to make them, each player having at least 2 teams in top 8, not saying this fact, players leaving and joining other teams like changing socks, hating on the forums like hell, yep, no more seasons.

1st of all pvp season worst idea because you can only get T2 in the first season because no1 else will que after
2nd u cannot do the same sh!t everymonth just because it worked once

Zohlomg wrote:
Instead, I will try to re-do the Die Hard events. First one will be on Exodus, probably on 1st of February. I will make a topic and you will need to register with your team (minimum rating/mmr will be required).

if ur doing a 2s die hard it is a bull sh!t from the begging
if ur doing a 3s die hard hopefully in 2months we can get 16 teams to have a great tourney (ravenous tried it and there was no event)
So a die hard with 8 teams would be great!
Adding more Donation Points could help (25$ for r1 srsly? is not even real money DON'T BE JEW)

Zohlomg wrote:

This could be great.
You can also add old pvp sets for high raiting (like vicious t2 ,ruthless t2)
And some donation points at 2200+ maybe could motivate players to keep quing.

Duduferalul Baws
0 0

Kinook

[Pastor Penticostal]

(since 12-03-2021 12:11)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 20:26:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

Daca le stergeti, sper sa primim ceva compensatoriu. La titluri nu stiu ce sa zic, dar la tabards si mounts puteti oferi ceva in schimb. Am un vicious war wolf pe un caracter, primit ca bonus. ar fi naspa sa-mi fie sters si sa nu primesc altul in schimb. Plus ca mountul nu se poate obtine ingame, din cauza faptului ca nu merge sistemul RBG+daca ar merge nu ar da lumea join.

Ati putea totusi sa ignorati mountii din RBG, si sa stergeti doar mountii care contin "gladiator" in nume(fly mounts). Oricum, presupun ca la viitoarele events o sa dati ca reward "gladiator" mounts

//EN translation:
If you delete them, i hope we'll recieve something in compensation. I dont know what to say about the titles, but for the tabards and the mounts you can give something else in return. I've got a vicious war wolf on a character, recieved as a bonus. It wouldn't be nice to be deleted and not get another mount in exchange. Plus, the mount isnt obtainable ingame, because of the fact that the RBG system isnt working, and even if it would work, nobody would join it.

However, you could ignore the RBG mounts, and wipe only the mounts containing "gladiator" in their name. Anyway, i guess you'll offer "gladiator" mounts as rewards for the upcoming rewards.

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ WE ARE CYCLONE ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Last edited by Kinook on 21-01-2014, 22:44:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

compulsiv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2018 21:46)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 21-01-2014, 22:28:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kinook wrote:
Daca le stergeti, sper sa primim ceva compensatoriu. La titluri nu stiu ce sa zic, dar la tabards si mounts puteti oferi ceva in schimb. Am un vicious war wolf pe un caracter, primit ca bonus. ar fi naspa sa-mi fie sters si sa nu primesc altul in schimb. Plus ca mountul nu se poate obtine ingame, din cauza faptului ca nu merge sistemul RBG+daca ar merge nu ar da lumea join.

Ati putea totusi sa ignorati mountii din RBG, si sa stergeti doar mountii care contin "gladiator" in nume(fly mounts). Oricum, presupun ca la viitoarele events o sa dati ca reward "gladiator" mounts

Of Kinook nu vezi ca e EN topic?

EN: So he's basically asking whether the ppl who donated for PvP mounts/titles will get anything back and he's asking for Shocker to ignore the rbg mounts and delete only the ones whose name contain "gladiator".

I assume u'll get your money/bonus back and then u can spend them on something else. Sounds simple, but we should better wait for an official answer.

0 0

Flatlined

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2014 11:58)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 22-01-2014, 14:25:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So yeah, my team (Redyo/Waylanderlol/Flatlinedsan) won't be participating in the tournament, all of us have plans and won't be able make it on the 25th.
0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 22-01-2014, 14:29:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Flatlined wrote:
So yeah, my team (Redyo/Waylanderlol/Flatlinedsan) won't be participating in the tournament, all of us have plans and won't be able make it on the 25th.

Exodus -> 26 Raised eyebrow

0 0

Flatlined

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2014 11:58)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 22-01-2014, 14:36:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bossutai wrote:
Flatlined wrote:

Exodus -> 26 Raised eyebrow

Cyad wrote:
Event postponed.
Genesis tourney date: 24 January 2014, at 8 PM (GMT +2)
Exodus tourney date: 25 January 2014, at 8 PM (GMT +2)

You were saying?

*Edit:

Cyad wrote:
I can't tonight, event remains on the 25.01 @Genesis & 26.01 @Exodus.

Nevermind....Cyad can't keep track of his own damn plans, we still won't make it.

0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 22-01-2014, 14:39:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cyad wrote:
I can't tonight, event remains on the 25.01 @Genesis & 26.01 @Exodus.

I don't really get it...

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 23 January 2014 13:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:16:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x