User
Pass
2FA

Read me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message7762
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-03-2013, 18:20:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ENGLISH:
Taking into account that everyday there are posted lots of boring topics (such as: hi, I'm glad to see you) and users, who are visting this section only for +1 @post count, we've decided to establish a little model which has the role to give you an idea about what kind of topics we want to appear in here.

First Name:
    Nickname:
    Hobbies:
    From where did you heard about Freakz Community?:
    What would I like to add:
    (silly stuff, stories or descriptions about random persons that are related to you or poetic texts)

An example:
    First Name: Marcel
    Nickname: Mescaline
    Hobbies: Fishing
    From where did you heard about Freakz Community?: From my buddy, Flavian
    What would I like to add: At the age of 18 my parents bought me a very expensive car, two months later I had to sell what's left of it to save what's left of me after a car accident.

P.S. - All the fields are optional, but an user reads with more pleasure a QUALITY post and he will leave you a substantial welcome message.

ROMANIAN:
Avand in vedere ca zilnic se posteaza o gramada de topics plictisitoare ("Salut, bine v-am gasit!") iar userii dau pe aici doar pentru +1 @post count, evident, am decis sa stabilim un mic model care are rolul de a va da o idee despre ce fel de topics vrem sa apara aici.

Prenume:
    Nickname:
    Varsta:
    De unde ati auzit de Freakz:
    Ce as mai dori sa adaug:
    (de la abureli si descrieri de pitipoance pana la texte poetice)

Sa dau si un exemplu:
    Prenume: Marcel
    Nickname: Mescaline
    Varsta: 29
    Hobbies: Pescuitul
    De unde ati auzit de Freakz: De la amicul meu, Flavian
    Ce as mai dori sa adaug: La varsta de 18 ani mi-au cumparat parintii o masina destul de scumpa, doua luni mai tarziu a trebuit sa vand ce a mai ramas din ea pentru a salva ce a mai ramas din mine in urma unui accident grav de masina

P.S. - Toate campurile sunt optionale, insa un utilizator citeste cu mai multa placere un post de CALITATE si iti va lasa un mesaj de bun-venit pe masura.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

7 0

AMG

[INACTIVE]

(since 09-09-2023 16:07)

Votes: 1014

Post Posted: 27-04-2014, 14:21:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RO: *Update: Pentru cei noi veniti, chiar daca ati dat de regulamentul forumului in momentul inregistrarii, v-as ruga sa-l recititi si cu un alt drum sa vizualizati Ghidul utilizatorului. Acolo veti gasi o multime de informatii utile pentru o mai buna intelegere a forumului.

EN: *Update: For the new comers, even if you were facing the forum's rules in the registration tab, I would ask you to read them again and with an another path to view the User's guide. There you will find many useful informations for a better understanding of the forum.

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 22 March 2020 07:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:10:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x