User
Pass
2FA

Does Freakz increase players after Realms merged ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2641
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 05:03:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First , I don't think so ... I checked sever status and posts about two times everydays . Until about last 3 months , I played on Freakz about 4 hours per days . But not in right now because after Realms are merged (Genesis+Exodus) , I think most of players from Exodus were go away. I noticed that when I login and play , there are too rare peoples with English (I mean most players are talking with Romanian) . All players of my Guild members also leaved . My guild has lvl-25 and there has many players and very fun guild (I don't want to describe my guild name ).

So , I would like to know exactly the question "Can you say players are increase after realms merged !!" . Or do you ignore about players from other countries(not Romanian) ? Would you like to say "This is our business , we are getting profits mainly from Romanians !" . I am so sad .... I can't join most of raids (because they are saying with Romanian and I don't understand what they want and I can't reply anythings) and also guilds .

Please tell me what would I do ? I had played on your server about 3 years before Realms merged. Now I am so miss WOW world and my friends(they are also leaved). I love your server so much. Please bring back Exodus .

PS : Forgive me again for my poor English. I am waiting any of your responses and I would really appreciate ! Thanks...

1 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 07:30:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

devilzealous wrote:
First , I don't think so ... I checked sever status and posts about two times everydays . Until about last 3 months , I played on Freakz about 4 hours per days . But not in right now because after Realms are merged (Genesis+Exodus) , I think most of players from Exodus were go away. I noticed that when I login and play , there are too rare peoples with English (I mean most players are talking with Romanian) .

You want to know something ? 60% of exodus were also romanian....those big guilds from exodus also have romanians as leaders so..

0 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 07:51:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
60% of exodus were also romanian....

If so , I have no idea why they aren't playing in Genesis Realm ? But let it be.... if so I think I need to jon another EN Servers instead of Freakz . Sorry guys ... I am so sorry. Bye Freakz ! But I will always check your posts. Be Success ! Have fun players and GMs . Thanks for your efforts. -

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 09:05:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't play from 6 months and can name you at least 6-7 EN PvE end-progression guilds. Your best option is to apply to one of them and raid with your guild, not with pugs.

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 09:48:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

devilzealous wrote:
Quote:
60% of exodus were also romanian....

If so , I have no idea why they aren't playing in Genesis Realm ? But let it be.... if so I think I need to jon another EN Servers instead of Freakz . Sorry guys ... I am so sorry. Bye Freakz ! But I will always check your posts. Be Success ! Have fun players and GMs . Thanks for your efforts. -

They played on exodus because on genesis ,romanians are rude,lack of age,seriosity etc.

1 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 14:09:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This server is doomed. Why? Well because its pay to win, shocker gets lots of money so why would he change anything? Romanians are donating 24/7
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 14:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What is the actual question/problem of this topic? The population before the merge is the same as now.
If you really have a friend who left, how are we supposed to "fix" that? Please read the merge topic, it was explained there why exodus couldn't be a separate realm anymore (too low population on it)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 19:09:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:
This server is doomed. Why? Well because its pay to win, shocker gets lots of money so why would he change anything? Romanians are donating 24/7

Can you imagine how much money he's gonna get from legendary cloaks in MoP... -

1 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 17-10-2014, 19:17:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:
Nevinafreaklol wrote:

MOp?? on freakz?? - - staph

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 10:04:17 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:

Freakz can't fix Cataclysm content for 2 or 3 years not sure,another server fixed Cataclysm content in 3 months,1 month ago they announced they're opening MoP realm,the test is already opened which means it's nearly fully fixed.I would really like to see MoP in freakz - - -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 1

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 10:50:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Yakul wrote:

Freakz can't fix Cataclysm content for 2 or 3 years not sure,another server fixed Cataclysm content in 3 months,1 month ago they announced they're opening MoP realm,the test is already opened which means it's nearly fully fixed.I would really like to see MoP in freakz - - -

I had much higher opinion of you before reading this post. Really I can't imagine you wrote this.I assume you are talking about the so called best private server.

One and a half year after they opened Cata realm I logged in with my frost mage to try the server. I entered an arena and saw how a frozen warlock's pet is still chasing me (with the ice around his feet). There were no DR on my freezes and glyped CoC wasn't working. A friend told me that with a shaman you can Lava Burst and them Flame shock a target and it always crits (btw this is a bug they had during the WHOLE wotlk Xpac and coudn't fix).
So you should define "fixed Cataclysm content in 3 months" better. I think you are giving them way more credits that they deserve!

About the MoP PTR - they opened it 4 months ago. They said it will be opened for a month or max two before the official release. So far they managed to fail every ETA THEY gave (so far - more than 6 ETAs), so finally they just closed the thread about it. Do you know that you can't finish DK's questline and exit plaguelands at all. Is that what you call " nearly fully fixed".
Don't get me wrong, I am not diss-ing you, but I thing it's hypocrisy to flame the server you play in because you know it's flaws and put another on piedestal because you don't know how bad they actually are.

TLDR: IMO Freakz is better than the server you are talking about.

2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 11:13:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After i read "dk questline" i realised you're not talking about the server i was talking about,no it's not the one you're talking about and everything you said about it is true and it's probably one of the shittest or maybe the shittest server existing right now,totally agree with you.I was talking about really the best server perhaps putting "PvP" before server will remind you which server i'm talking about.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 15:48:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
After i read "dk questline" i realised you're not talking about the server i was talking about,no it's not the one you're talking about and everything you said about it is true and it's probably one of the shittest or maybe the shittest server existing right now,totally agree with you.I was talking about really the best server perhaps putting "PvP" before server will remind you which server i'm talking about.
You're talking about arena tournament (PVP ONLY server) and you're comparison is retarded, but ok

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 15:53:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
You're talking about arena tournament (PVP ONLY server) and you're comparison is retarded, but ok

Start working at MOP ffs. That "PVP only server" has lk/cata/mop/wod (coming soon rofl). Everybody's tired of this expansion and i don't understand why are you not opening a mop ptr (fixing cata spells...it's too late for this).

0 1

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 16:22:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bossutai wrote:
Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

Start working at MOP ffs. That "PVP only server" has lk/cata/mop/wod (coming soon rofl). Everybody's tired of this expansion and i don't understand why are you not opening a mop ptr (fixing cata spells...it's too late for this).

Well I'm not tired of this expansion so your argument is invalid. Also, are u that big of a masochist to actually want a private MoP server? U're talking bout AT but the PvP aspect only covers around 40% of the whole expansion for there is just that much new things. At best u're gonna get level 90, the new spells and GG, that'd be pretty much everything.
U see at the end it comes down to choosing between an old expansion but decently scripted with a decent amount of content vs. a newer one, shity scripted with even shitier amount of content.
So ye, if u're rly that tired, try saving half a $ per day and go play on retail at the end of the month.

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:44:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x