User
Pass
2FA

Was site's voting system corrupt ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message878
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 06:59:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The first thing I would like to say is "sorry for this topic !" , Yes .. I know there has recently topic for voting problem at https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Voting-t327058.html and @mayavin said Solved.

NO , you wrong ... I don't think so. I don't know where to suggest for this problem. I am not a beginner for this forum , especially https://www.wow-freakz.com .So , please don't be say like ".. enter captcha and click site link blah .. blah ..." and I know the link for how to vote https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-Vote-WoW-Freakz-t277993.html .

I always check the site https://www.wow-freakz.com regularly and vote oftenly.

Today , I voted three times , I didn't get any vote points until now , I see the topic for voting problem and @mayavin said Solved. But I am sure....

SITE VOTING SYSTEM STILL HAS PROBLEM. PLEASE ! TRY FOR FIX IT ...

0 0

Vans

[Devil May Cry]

(since 31-05-2020 06:02)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 13:56:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you tell what browser do you use?...I ask because i voted this morning and it worked for me...and its not the case that I think you don;t know how to vote because problems exist with vote sistem. So it can be fixed but some people still have issues with it. Have a nice day.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the *** you were gonna do anyway.”
0 0

malukati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2015 16:25)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 14:22:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are doing something wrong for sure if you're not getting the points. I used to not be able to get vote points because I'd either rush it or screw things up. Now I can get vote points 90% of the time. You really shouldn't make such topics without proof... this vote system is 100% fine.

0 2

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 17:29:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vans wrote:
Can you tell what browser do you use?

OK bro ! Now I am using Firefox 32 and I cleaned cache of it's before second time voted.

Vans wrote:
..... I think you don;t know how to vote because problems exist with vote sistem.

- Brother ! I told you ... I have exp on voting of Freakz. Yes brother ..... this voting problem was occured during this two weeks.

Sometimes , I voted two times .... I never got by voting just only once.

I posted this topic because today morning , I had tried to vote even three times and I didn't get any vote points.

So , I posted this topic for responsible guys to check again. If nothing problems will occured , I will really glad. Have a nice day bro.

By the way , I also watch movie from How to vote link since 2 weeks ago.

Posturi unite automat, 10-11-2014, 17:29:18

malukati wrote:
You really shouldn't make such topics without proof... this vote system is 100% fine.

Hey brother ! tell me how to proof ? to captcher video ? if so , let it be. -

malukati wrote:
Now I can get vote points 90% of the time

So , I posted this topic for 100%. Thanks for your reply.

0 0

Vans

[Devil May Cry]

(since 31-05-2020 06:02)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 19:24:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"and its not the case that I think you don;t know how to vote"...read more careful next time...what i was trying to say is: I know you do what it needs to vote corecly...try to change to chrome(even though many players use mozzila to vote and work). For me: I get the votes even when i don't enter capcha the only trick is to use the link from voting sites to return at freakz from what i've seen. I hope you resolve this problem.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the *** you were gonna do anyway.”
1 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 20:04:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just voted and i got my points, try what Vans typed.
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 10-11-2014, 20:57:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

malukati wrote:
You are doing something wrong for sure if you're not getting the points. I used to not be able to get vote points because I'd either rush it or screw things up. Now I can get vote points 90% of the time. You really shouldn't make such topics without proof... this vote system is 100% fine.

Yo dude, that post is absolute bullshit (unless it's some heavy sarcasm which I can't see there). I've seen at least 4 different voting systems on Freakz™ over the years and NONE of them was 100% fine (i.e. some older ones required only a simple click on the five voting site banners for the votes to register, nothing more).
tl;dr - Even a person who knows how to vote and has voted hundreds and hundreds of times will SOMETIMES have problems with voting on Freakz™ because either Freakz™' or the voting sites' problem.

1 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 11-11-2014, 06:34:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Macedo931 Thank you for your exp information of this site.

@Vans Thank you brother ! Today morning , I used Chrome browser as your reply. Now I got my vote points by one time. Really thanks.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 11 November 2014 06:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:33:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x