User
Pass
2FA

Archaeology Tips

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1022
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 12:56:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Archaeology is the best profession for every PVE players . We can't get golds too much from this with comparing other professions. And there has no ways to speed up skill as other professions because we can't sell or trade fragments. And next is we may scout through the Azeroth (Thanks for instant flight on Freakz) .

So , why should we do this profession ?

I think we can get many Achievements and Titles from Achaeology

and the ilvl 359 epic items

1 . Staff of Ammunae
2 . Scimitar of the Sirocco
3 . Tyrande's Favorite Doll
4 . Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
5 . Extinct Turtle Shell
6 . Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan

and the epic ground mount Fossilized Raptor and the receipt for Vial of the Sands.

Doing this profession gives me very excitement and funs. We can feel free at our second-life Azeroth world and taste the amazing natures , views of the world.

The first time when I start doing this prefession , I got many problems because I don't know my scope of survey tool show the location of fragments. So , I dig and dig and dig ..... at every green survery points.
I am so tired and I hate this but now it is fun .

I would like to tell you about a funny thing. At the Marshlands Fossil Bank dig site in The Marshlands of Un'Goro Crater

When I survey at there , my survery tool was point out to the place of a huge tree. I went near to this huge tree and start digging. And then my scope of survery tool point out to the other side of the tree. I went to another side of tree and surveyed. My survey tool scope was point to the place that I digged before. So , I realized that the area of fragment point is the place of this huge tree. I thought "What would I do ?" . I mount up to to top of the tree and stand at it's top. The top of tree is sharp and the place was too narrow to stand and loot fragments (I falled two times and dead.Sorry for screenshot.).
So , I did the Archaeology and digged at the top of the tree. -

I have some questions about this profession because I have still low level (about 150 skill points) and I would like to request from some experience players.

Question 1 : If I will do this 4 hours per day , how many days will consume with it ?
    Question 2 : Can I trade or sell at auction house or send with mail epic items these I got from Archaeology ?
    Question 3 : Is Explorer (wowhead link) , racial bonus of dwarf , really get extra fragments other than ?
    Question 4 : Has any useful tips or suggestions or your excitements on this ?

Thanks for reading my post and sorry for my poor language.

0 0

Ixylolz

[The Warden]

(since 23-07-2016 06:02)

Votes: 48

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 13:22:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. About 1 week for max skill if you're casual.
2. You cannot trade/sell the epics but some can be sent via mail ( just like heirlooms ). These have the Binds to Battle.net account text under the name.
3. If you get more than 9 fragments then the racial works.
4. Grinding for fragments so you can max out the skill @ 525 is much easier in Kalimdor for Horde / Eastern Kingdoms for Alliance.

The only things you can sell from this profession are the Vial of the Sands mount and keystones .(example @ Keystone)

"Death? No... nothing that simple."

1 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 13:30:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ixylolz wrote:

2. You cannot trade/sell the epics but some can be sent via mail ( just like heirlooms ). These have the Binds to Battle.net account text under the name.

I googled for this epic items last 5 min. These epic items are BOA (Bind on Account) and can sent to another character of same account.

Is it real ? Can I send these epic items to another characters of my account on Freakz ? If so , how's funny ... -

thanks !

0 0

Ixylolz

[The Warden]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 14:53:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

devilzealous wrote:

1 . Staff of Ammunae
2 . Scimitar of the Sirocco
3 . Tyrande's Favorite Doll
4 . Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
5 . Extinct Turtle Shell
6 . Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan

They don't last 5 mins or anything like that, they are just BOA.

0 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 17:35:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

brother Ixylolz ! I really appreciated your replies but I think you didn't answered my question yet . Can I send these epic items to another my characters of same account ? Please tell me about that. If I can , I am sure I will be very happy . Thanks.
0 0

Ixylolz

[The Warden]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 18:43:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes you can send them to another character on the same account.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:20:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x