User
Pass
2FA

Alliance player wants to play as ALLIANCE!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1417
Coldness

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2016 13:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-03-2016, 17:12:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok so I`ve joined your server 1 week ago( Back from pretty long pause) and I see this crossfaction sh*t... I`ve joined the ALLIANCE to play ALLIANCE not some f*cking guy with a mask on his face lol... so far 10 BGs played - 10 BGs as horde... and all of them LOST! Why dont you put some option for chosing if I want to play from opposite faction or not like its in retail atm. I dont care about queues I just want to play my god damn faction!
0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-03-2016, 00:39:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Coldness wrote:
I`ve joined the ALLIANCE to play ALLIANCE

You mean you want to win BGs...? Doubt that anyone can/will help you with ur only Alliance thingy, but if you want to win I suggest joining some PVP guild or asking in global or Elwynn for premades. There are always few out there. Welcome back and good luck. -

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 12-03-2016, 08:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You play bg's to play pvp and fight other players, regardless the faction.
The arena ladder's first page contains 47 alliance players and 3 hordes. So, what do you think might be the possible reason for adding crossfaction?
Avoiding long queues especially that are not in the peak hours, good guess.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Coldness

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2016 13:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-03-2016, 10:00:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:
Coldness wrote:
I`ve joined the ALLIANCE to play ALLIANCE

You mean you want to win BGs...? Doubt that anyone can/will help you with ur only Alliance thingy, but if you want to win I suggest joining some PVP guild or asking in global or Elwynn for premades. There are always few out there. Welcome back and good luck. -

I mean that I want to play my faction but yeah I also want to win BGs... After playing whole night I noticed that everything is luck so I guess your right - premades can help alot... too bad I`m still low geared to join one :D

Update @ 12-03-2016, 10:00:06

norbert.pls wrote:
You play bg's to play pvp and fight other players, regardless the faction.
The arena ladder's first page contains 47 alliance players and 3 hordes. So, what do you think might be the possible reason for adding crossfaction?
Avoiding long queues especially that are not in the peak hours, good guess.

There is a reason to have 2 factions in game right? But yeah I guess your right bcuz most of the BGs (example AV) I see 40 allys vs 20 allys + 20hordes... this explains alot. Anyways I think I`ll just need to get used to it...

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-03-2016, 13:20:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

norbert.pls as said, majority of Pvp players are in alliance and not having cross-faction battleground was obviously a problem. My guild died when MoP came simply because everyone wanted new honor gear so we started spamming battlegrounds and we were normally waiting 20-25 minutes simply because there weren't enough horde players(most of horde players are pve oriented). I personally think cross-faction is one of the best things that happened in mop (even tho i'm hardcore arena player) because it has reduced queue time. There is only 1 thing i don't like and that are those freaking ugly masks.. -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-03-2016, 19:09:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

This topic was already discussed multiple times. There will be no changes to the system, not for now. Crossfaction stays enabled, we don't have an option to let the players choose if they want xfaction ON or OFF and we wont be removing masks. If we decide to made changes in the future we will let you know.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 12 March 2016 17:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 13:31:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x