User
Pass
2FA

razer cortex: Optimizes Your PC for Gaming

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Downloads zone
Author Message1167
jiubi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2018 06:31)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 25-04-2016, 09:08:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

improves your PC’s performance by managing and killing processes and apps you don’t need while gaming (like business apps and background helpers).
u also can manage your profile, record your gaming.... and ITS FREE!!

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

0 0

Necris

[Alcoholic Elon Musk]

(since 28-09-2022 13:14)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 25-04-2016, 09:47:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A few optimization gimmicks that won't bring you any benefit unless you have 2gb of ram or less in which case you'd have a cpu so weak it will have problems handling this programs whole platform (it's a kinda-Steam-kinda-GeforceExperience mix with 7 background processes). It's basically a door for Razer to attract you to buying things off their platform, not cool.

And FREE ? pls... the recording part and streaming ? You have to pay for more than 30fps 720p so there's that, take one for the team and learn to configure OBS if you want anything to do with streaming or at least use Geforce Experience.

Save your time, use Ccleaner, manually uninstall all the bloatware every few months, use WinDirStat to delete useless chunks of files. Want a real improvement ? Make sure you have at least 4gb of ram and with a cpu i3 or higher i recommend purchasing an SSD or at least upgrading to a 7200rpm HDD.

>PC Upgrade Guide<

Discounturi @ IT

Voucher PC-Garage: WK6Q4TII

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Downloads zone  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:58:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x