User
Pass
2FA

[EN] Cooking guide 1-525 & All ways 525-600

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4824
Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-06-2016, 17:53:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Introduction

Cooking is a secondary profession, which means learning to cook won’t limit what other professions you train your character in.
    Cooking can also increase the beneficial effects gained from eating food or can be used as a way to make some money.

Before you start, you should first:

Go to any of your faction cities, ask a guard, and learn the Cooking specialization.
    - I recommend to go at this npc Sungshin Ironpaw, because this npc will help you a lot (from 1 to 525 very fast & you can learn there the cooking specialization);

Ingredients

Aproximate Ingredients required (for reaching 525 skill):

*Info about ingredients:
Wildfowl Breast - You could farm those ingredients from this mob Cliff Kite, it's the easiest way to farm this ingredient.
Golden Carp - You can obtain those ingredients by fishing anywhere in Pandaria.
- The rest of the ingredients can be found at this npc for a small amount of gold: Sungshin Ironpaw

Leveling (1-525 - fast way)

*First of all, go to this NPC: Sungshin Ironpaw , you will stay here until you make 525 skill.
*Always check "Train me" for new skill upgrades.

Leveling for all ways (525-600)

*Blizzard create on Panda a new type of leveling cooking skills, called "Ways", there are 6 ways that you can level up, each "way" it will give you a bonus stats (strenght, agility, spirit, intelect, stamina):

*To start one of those ways, you need first to do a chain quest:

Note: After that you will have 6 daily quests in HalfHill, near Sungshin Ironpaw, each daily quest will reveal a new way (from the 6 ways listed up), each way maintains its own leveling and after you level a way to 600, your overall Cooking skill will be 600, but to make the recipes for other ways you will still need to level each Way separately.

Way of the Brew - Alcohol

Way of the Wok – Agility Buff

Way of the Steamer – Spirit Buff

Way of the Oven – Stamina Buff

Way of the Pot – Intellect Buff

Way of the Grill – Strength Buff

I hope that this guide will be helpful for some of you, new or old on this game.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

5 0

Gogumen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2017 14:18)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 14:23:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 16:53:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x