User
Pass
2FA

Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message53367
Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-01-2017, 23:00:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker told me to make a topic here about Legion like i did at Romanian Zone. So guys if you got questions about the next expansion that will be launched on freakz and questions here's your chance. ^^
This post will be updated with your questions&answers/suggestions + some answers, questions and suggestions from the romanian zone topic.

• Questions
    Q: Are we going to have fast travel (instant) flight master on Legion? The same we use for MoP? -

A: We haven't decided yet. We will let you know as soon as it's final.

Q: Will there be a download option like the one for MoP or we will have to patch it using the blizzard luncher?

A: Yes we will have a client of our own once available.

Q: Will the PTR be open for all players or just some "chosen" ones like a closed beta?

A: It will be open for everyone.

Q: Will the reserved names still stay even if the poll for partial transfer doesn't pass?

A: Reserved names will stay, yes.

Q: What will the XP/profession/rep rates will be?

A: Rates are yet to be discussed we will come with official announcement once decided.

Q: Will we get our titles obtained from achievements from the MoP realm on Legion?

A: Every achievement that gives you a title and you got it completed it will be transfered on legion, also for every item rewards from achievements you will make a request to get them.

Q: If we don't get all our mounts can we come with proofs that we had those mounts so we can have them back?

A: No. If you dont get full mounts transfer it means there's a reason why.

Q: Isn't there a posibility to transfer all those achievements(+ those that are almost completed)?

A: No. Even if some achievements got easy counters, a lot of them depends on quests completed/items owned/etc. If we do that, for example you got an achievement like ,,complete 80 quests in ZONE X" and your progress is 79/80, if you will make one quest in that zone(that you already done it on MoP but on Legion won't be counted) you will get the achievement completed.

Q: How you will add every scripted instance/boss?

A: First we will script a lot of dungeons, then the raids by difficulty.

Q: If you put items at donations, can we get them also in-game without donating?

A: Yes, but of course we need to script everything(like we did on MoP with the questchain, it's scripted until chapter 4). When? Atm we don't know, because there are a lot of things to be scripted and will take some time to do that.

Q: Will we(players) have acces on PTR?

A: The PTR will be public, we already announced that.

Q: It was important if on the voting page it was a counter until Legion is released with the delay caused by transferring all the achievements, mounts and pets for 5000 characters. Maybe some of them would change their vote if they would find out the effort you do by transferring all their achievements etc.

A: I don't know, we talk about transferring a lot of data in GB, i don't know what problems will appear by doing that.

Q: Will the legendaries drop blizzlike(in open world) from the beginning(blizzlike), or will be on donor shop only?

A: We are still debating on Legendary drops as we might have to implement our own mechanic for the drop chance.

,,Angel Among demons"

Last edited by Snoppy on 12-02-2017, 19:31:38; edited 2 times in total
1 0

seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2022 05:09)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 11:22:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My question is

You made a opinion poll asking people if you want to keep achievements or have a fresh start.
Even if you say you want a fresh start you are already allowing player and guild name reservations. So how is it a fresh start ?

Since it is a reservation even before the realm begins I might as well choose the option to keep achievements and not vote for a fresh start.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 12:06:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please read the poll options to have your question answered: https://www.wow-freakz.com/polls.php?poll=1

If we wanted a fresh start, we wouldn't have asked the players on this matter and add the transfer achievs, mounts and battle pets.

Retired

0 0

seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 12:44:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Denim

"I want a fresh new realm where everyone starts from scratch and I don't want the staff to waste time with transfers and the problems that will appear because of them and instead use that time to do fixes"

This is the Vote Option.

Fresh start = everyone starts from scratch
This implies that no names are reserved beforehand.

However there is already a name reserve option. i am just asking Why?

Is it that if the character and achievement transfer option is chosen after voting by the people, only then will the names be reserved? I request a clarification.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 12:52:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
only the names be reserved

If you click on the account panel this option: "Legion: Reserve char" more information will be displayed there

Retired

0 0

seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 13:20:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nvm you don't understand what i'm asking. its okay.
0 1

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 15:09:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I beleive they chose to reserve names to avoid a shitstorm of drama, you dont know how childish some people can be , someone might just make 5494894 characters with other players names just to piss them off , guild names would be even worse i dont know how much you like your guild Pathogen but trust me if you do then im pretty you would be mad if some guy just stole your name ( if he did it as a joke or just to piss you off is irrelevant )

2 0

Pejgamber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2022 21:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 16:43:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are we going to have fast travel (instant) flight master on Legion? The same we use for MoP? -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 16:49:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pejgamber wrote:
Are we going to have fast travel (instant) flight master on Legion? The same we use for MoP? -

We haven't decided yet. We will let you know as soon as it's final.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 26-01-2017, 17:00:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In my opinion we should not have instant FP , the Flight Master's Whistle was introduced in Legion for a reason , having that + instant FP would be too much.

1 0

TheGhostBG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2021 01:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 14:09:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, I have a few questions regarding the new Legion server.

1. Will there be a download option like the one for MoP or we will have to patch it using the blizzard luncher?
2. Will the PTR be open for all players or just some "chosen" ones like a closed beta?
3. Will the reserved names still stay even if the poll for partial transfer doesn't pass?
4. What will the XP/profession/rep rates will be?

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 16:36:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TheGhostBG wrote:
Greetings, I have a few questions regarding the new Legion server.

1. Will there be a download option like the one for MoP or we will have to patch it using the blizzard luncher?
2. Will the PTR be open for all players or just some "chosen" ones like a closed beta?
3. Will the reserved names still stay even if the poll for partial transfer doesn't pass?
4. What will the XP/profession/rep rates will be?

1. Yes we will have a client of our own once available.
2. It will be open for everyone.
3. Reserved names will stay, yes.
4. Rates are yet to be discussed we will come with official announcement once decided.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 19:14:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

seigfried wrote:

The name reservation is for the well being of the realm as well, as it is everyone's benefit for everyone to keep their identities and not create confusions and/or discomfort for players.

2 0

seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-01-2017, 03:15:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for the answers -
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 29-01-2017, 07:37:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as a donor i'm sad i've contributed to the loss of my pokemons and mounts in the new realm
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:23:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x