User
Pass
2FA

Legion Pvp
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message9101
Turbokillx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2017 11:27)

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 08:15:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Foarte buna ideea cu legion,insa 3 lucruri trebuiesc facute pentru ca freakzul sa revina la succesul pe care il avea candva(vkrbesc de 5k playeri on++) ,anume:
-faceti realmul de la 0 ,fara transfer mounts etc.
-focusare pe pvp fix ceva mai mare(daca o sa mearga si lossul in sensul in care nu o sa mai avem pets blocati prin pereti o sa fie gg)
-Foarte foarte important faceti in asa fel incat in zonele de tip sw/orgrimarr sa nu fie accesibil pvp pentru a nu avea raiduri de 100 persoane intr-un loc= lag,in Rest World Pvp On pentru toata lumea ca de aia a fost atat de jalnic pvp ,pentru ca faceam pvp vs mobi iar de bgs e satula toata lumea.Unele lucruri fac parte din acest joc si nu trebuiesc supuse la vot.(in acest fel serverul o sa atraga playeri pvp cat si pve ).
Cu stima.

Very very important so make that type areas sw / orgrimarr not be accessible pvp raids to not have 100 people in a place = lag in Rest On World Pvp to everyone that's why he was so picky pvp because doing pvp vs mobs and the BGS is sick all things lumea.Unele part of this game and should not be put to the vote. (a server in this way to attract playeri pvp and pve).
Regards.

Last edited by Turbokillx on 27-01-2017, 10:30:56; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 08:19:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW zone is now international, thus so we require all posting to be done in English.
Please translate your post.

Retired

1 0

Kindredz

[lf 3v3]

(since 30-05-2022 19:24)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 27-01-2017, 14:16:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lf real Turbokill

2 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 28-01-2017, 13:38:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pay attention to the healer specs when they are fixed, atm on 7.1.5 healers are far behind for being competitive with dps class like warr/mage/sham enha/demon hunter/rouge/dk. Dmg from these classes are too big for every healer.

It is just a point.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Deadlycum1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 23:58)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-02-2017, 22:12:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

legion pvp is trash, end of discussion.
6 0

smashy7

[Gladiator]

(since 05-04-2019 22:37)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 03:17:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deadlycum1337 wrote:
legion pvp is trash, end of discussion.

indeed this is the end of wow...i tested it and i don't enjoy playing this game anymore...wod is acceptable but legion is trash.

Retail Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Smash%C3%BD/achievement#95:165
Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/smashy46
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0anp75oOZh8s4fJLBKfL-Q
<-------- Xwow Tbc Warrior
2 0

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 20:12:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

At least legion is better then mop, cata and wod boys, but worse then wotlk and tbc. Hm maybe not better then cata, cata was soso. But still not that great. But ofc freakz ppl to used to that "GREAT" expansion MOP :DDDD
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 20:18:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^
Actually it depends on PoV. I myself loved WOTLK, however MOP is the only expansion (PvE wise) that seemed interesting for me past WoTLK. As for PvP ... well WoTLK is WoTLK.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 20:19:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Allan wrote:
At least legion is better then mop, cata and wod boys, but worse then wotlk and tbc. Hm maybe not better then cata, cata was soso. But still not that great. But ofc freakz ppl to used to that "GREAT" expansion MOP :DDDD

I'm really curious what are your arguments regarding why legion is better than mop and wotlk and tbc than cata and wod and that thingy with the Freakz players - I just want to check if you know what you're talking,nothing else.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 21:11:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HO HO HO, well people say pvp is trash on retail with no bugs, imagine how will be with bugs on private servers.
From my pov, for private will be impossible to have retail like pvp because on legion now there are pvp templates, hotfixes that are already changed like 100 times and not all is written on the web-site, spells and talents that in pvp do like half the damage,1/3 etc.
Freakz is lucky because 80% of players do pve -

2 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 22:26:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Allan wrote:

Actually majority of hardcore PvP players agree that s15 was best PvP season ever. You might have bad experience because it was a private server(cough legendary meta gems flashbacks) but on retail mop kind of balanced.

Regarding Legion, i played it for couple of months and i can say everything is amazing except PvP, PvP is as donald trump would say " total dissaster" . Ofc, if you are playing druid for example, its best expansion ever because 3 of their specs are tier 1 in PvP, however for Warriors etc, its worst expansion ever. There is simply too much RNG involved and you can hardly do PvP without doing PvE which is kinda MEH . Also 2.5k+ in 2s is like 80% rdruid/surv, backpedaling players are getting top 50 for example. 3s is kinda same story... RMP/RMD/PHD ( ResidentSleeper )

Anyway some people might like Legion, just please don't screw up making Legendary items work in PvP just so you can earn money.

3 1

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 05-02-2017, 04:19:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea the flashbacks lol. Ye probably mop is not that great for me, cuz i played that on freakz with the legendary gems and super bugged classes. Ofc PVE is gonna alwayse be the PRIME thing and priority on freakz. Well we will see, but guys real talk, dont expect much from freakz legion. Well at least in the PVP aspect. Idk legion looks pretty good, pve wise again. I was probably wrong about pvp in legion yea, cuz all these RMP, RMD and shit are giving me another flashbacks, but im not even suprised. Like they nerfing already weak classes, and buffing strong classes LIKE WTF. *** blizzard. -
0 1

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Post Posted: 07-02-2017, 15:35:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
Allan wrote:

Actually majority of hardcore PvP players agree that s15 was best PvP season ever. You might have bad experience because it was a private server(cough legendary meta gems flashbacks) but on retail mop kind of balanced.

Regarding Legion, i played it for couple of months and i can say everything is amazing except PvP, PvP is as donald trump would say " total dissaster" . Ofc, if you are playing druid for example, its best expansion ever because 3 of their specs are tier 1 in PvP, however for Warriors etc, its worst expansion ever. There is simply too much RNG involved and you can hardly do PvP without doing PvE which is kinda MEH . Also 2.5k+ in 2s is like 80% rdruid/surv, backpedaling players are getting top 50 for example. 3s is kinda same story... RMP/RMD/PHD ( ResidentSleeper )

Anyway some people might like Legion, just please don't screw up making Legendary items work in PvP just so you can earn money.

You what? You don't need to do PvE to be able to do PvP, because in Legion the items means 0 in pvp, it's all about scalling, the most important think that you need in legion for pvp are traits (next patch paragons will affect pvp as well, hell ya), because every trait +stamina, and gear is miningfull right now, I mean I did some 2v2 with my DH wich have 810 ilvl and I beat a lot of people with 880+ gear, gear is nothing, PvP in Legion is free for all, that's why it sucks, because you don't need PvP gear, you don't need to invest a lot of time in game to be the best, you just make your char to 110, power your AK then farm 1-2 days to complete your primary traits, and you're ready for big rating (if you know to play). That's why PvP sucks right now, because you can't control your stats, it's auto balance, that's why warriors sucks in pvp, because they need mastery (arms) and haste for fury, and there are some breakpoints that we need to achive, and with the auto balance (hurey) we can't do that till the end of expansion, so yeah, like much other classes that need that tho. And pvp talents...a joke, there are pvp talents wich are broken af for some classes, and for others ... well yeah...

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

1 0

Doerdy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2017 22:04)

Post Posted: 07-02-2017, 16:15:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Evydence wrote:
Sumoo wrote:
Allan wrote:

You what? You don't need to do PvE to be able to do PvP, because in Legion the items means 0 in pvp, it's all about scalling, the most important think that you need in legion for pvp are traits (next patch paragons will affect pvp as well, hell ya), because every trait +stamina, and gear is miningfull right now, I mean I did some 2v2 with my DH wich have 810 ilvl and I beat a lot of people with 880+ gear, gear is nothing, PvP in Legion is free for all, that's why it sucks, because you don't need PvP gear, you don't need to invest a lot of time in game to be the best, you just make your char to 110, power your AK then farm 1-2 days to complete your primary traits, and you're ready for big rating (if you know to play). That's why PvP sucks right now, because you can't control your stats, it's auto balance, that's why warriors sucks in pvp, because they need mastery (arms) and haste for fury, and there are some breakpoints that we need to achive, and with the auto balance (hurey) we can't do that till the end of expansion, so yeah, like much other classes that need that tho. And pvp talents...a joke, there are pvp talents wich are broken af for some classes, and for others ... well yeah...

And this is where you are wrong. Its the completly opposite, not needing gear or atleast making it a super small difference was the best thing ever. It can still make a difference of about 9-10%, which can be a lot, but you can aquire that gear through arena very easily without a lot of time spent. So if this is great, why is the pvp system still bad? Simple answer: Legendary weapons. Besides making it super hard to balance PvP with legendary weapons and making them super time consuming to farm, makes a bigger difference than any season before.

So lets assume you were able to get the 30 traits, which is with the current catch-up mechanic not a problem anymore, we still have a PvP System with Honor Talents, which make it once again hard to balance. There are less abilities overall and make the game more and more casual friendly, but at the same time you more things happenening just because of those tons amount of passives that classes have.

-----------------

Ending that topic, lets talk about Legion itself. Im not that long on freakz and i have played retail off and on for about 13 years and experienced every single addon and talking about Legion it was the worst possible Addon PvP wise, PvE wise Legion might be one of the best, since you always have something to do and those scaling Challenge Modes are fun. On the downside, Legendaries have a high impact in PvE and also those artifact traits (even with catch up mechanic) make it super hard to play an alt or catch up when you started a bit late. The RNG with warforged that was implemented with WoD also adds a lot more RNG to farming gear, which can be fun if you always want to have something to aim for, but also annoying as hell if you are aiming for good log rankings and can't do shit if you dont have the needed rng luck with drops.

Either way, Legion has more mechanics than all of the previous addons combined and will make it hard for any server to get even 60% of the server blizzlike. PvP wise you should expect the worst, since most of the PvP changes are often not even announced and include hidden fixes, which don't rly get released, so you can't even get a source to balance it.

And when you are a PvP player: Congrats, you are going to see the most retarded PvP you have ever seen. Its mostly a pve contest where cc doesn't mean that much, since healers can't outheal the dmg. Which is part of the reason why in season 1 comps like: Double Destro+healer, double frostdk+healer, double owl+healer, double feral +healer were not only r1 viable, but also retardedly op.

This is by no means a try to bash on a server or anything, its just my opinion about what people should expect from legion.

3 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Post Posted: 08-02-2017, 01:20:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i consider Artifact power farming via world quests to be fastest way to do it , especially before instant level 20 Artifact knowledge level. You couldn't get much AP from doing PvP since world PvP quests weren't giving AP in most cases and playing Bgs is same as fk since healer system ( etc horde having 3 healers and Aliiance 1 ) is broken as fk so sometimes you spend 30 mins in bg just to lose it and gain pathetic AP. I mean just tagging some NPC and getting credit is much easier way to get AP. Anyway what Doerdy said pretty much sums up whole Legion story.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:10:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x