User
Pass
2FA

Tenzor - 3v3 TSG ft. Suggapanda & Darkness
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies
Author Message5717
noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

(since 04-01-2018 23:24)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 02-02-2017, 18:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually didn't play any 3s on WoW Freakz so my friend Darkness invited me to play some TSG and wreck some ppl...or get wrecked due to too much fun and messing around , was fun from 0 to 1730 in just a blink of an eye ! Enjoy!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UmTZL1LJGu8:

.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-V-vjLu3vp0:

.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LQUlYwrfCrs:

.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_0uJ6ljzc:

.be

I drink your blood and I eat your skinn.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tenzor/

2 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-02-2017, 19:07:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good luck with your further advancement!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

Post Posted: 02-02-2017, 19:23:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Good luck with your further advancement!

Much appreciated sir !

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 06-02-2017, 19:56:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Funny thing is that you lack skill and you are playing with wintraders that are in their early puberty.Yet you guys still manage to get into the ladder....Biggest joke ever
1 1

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

Post Posted: 06-02-2017, 21:59:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
Funny thing is that you lack skill and you are playing with wintraders that are in their early puberty.Yet you guys still manage to get into the ladder....Biggest joke ever

Is freakz and nothing else m8 , I'm rusty and playing here is just to waste time , I had my fun and pvp experience build up well during retail MoP (2.1k in 2s ,2.4k in 3s & 2.2k in 5s to be exact , full pve progression and 2.2k BG exp) tell me more about my lack of skill I like the way you put things and get salty. -

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 06-02-2017, 22:17:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I like how you put a barrier on your rate.Whenever you reach 2.2 you just stop doing arenas.I hardly doubt you had ever been close to 2.4 in 3v3 consdering your ape gameplay.However,MoP boosted a lot of people to some kind of decent rating and possibilities,so tell me more about your pre-MoP achievements
2 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-02-2017, 00:33:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here comes Ashcool with dem downvotes

lul wp sir

1 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 07-02-2017, 01:04:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://gififly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/tumblr_o8tn03yoQO1ukldkho1_400.gif - Tenzor on his way to challenger title
0 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

Post Posted: 09-02-2017, 19:24:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
I like how you put a barrier on your rate.Whenever you reach 2.2 you just stop doing arenas.I hardly doubt you had ever been close to 2.4 in 3v3 consdering your ape gameplay.However,MoP boosted a lot of people to some kind of decent rating and possibilities,so tell me more about your pre-MoP achievements

You overthink too much by going already to the conclusion that I MUST show left and right that I'm worthy of the words I say , allow me to say this ,I'm just a veteran of this expanssion who sits on his chair and taste the nostalgic feeling of MoP in my days where I played seriously and had time to actually be interested in improving , I had my cup filled during retail MoP which the time being while everyone here was donating for shadowmourne I had my experience and fun on retail , now others have to enjoy it and hope that they like MoP , I have my IRL stuff like everyone else here that I see more important than showing "back in my days I was soooo good" kind of thing here on Freakz.

1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 11-02-2017, 00:39:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

noxuris wrote:
Wafty wrote:

more important than showing "back in my days I was soooo good" kind of thing here on Freakz.

So,you're trying to tell him that at the time MoP was live and Freakz was probably on Cata,just,because you was playing on retail back then..your 2.2k actually meant something special with which you can come now here and tell us "back in the days i was so good" ? Excuse me,i don't want to make this topic drama-queen,but that's an average rating for the years you've been there and it was probably 2013-2014.I mean everyone that played retail,especially at 2.2k will know that this amount of rating in that bracket cannot even be compared to ~1.8 in A-T,so i don't think even if you wanted,you could come here and brag about your rating you had on retail at the time MoP was live.No offence.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 14:48:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
noxuris wrote:
Wafty wrote:

more important than showing "back in my days I was soooo good" kind of thing here on Freakz.

So,you're trying to tell him that at the time MoP was live and Freakz was probably on Cata,just,because you was playing on retail back then..your 2.2k actually meant something special with which you can come now here and tell us "back in the days i was so good" ? Excuse me,i don't want to make this topic drama-queen,but that's an average rating for the years you've been there and it was probably 2013-2014.I mean everyone that played retail,especially at 2.2k will know that this amount of rating in that bracket cannot even be compared to ~1.8 in A-T,so i don't think even if you wanted,you could come here and brag about your rating you had on retail at the time MoP was live.No offence.

Nononono this is what Wafty THINKS and BELIEVES , also I think he reffered that I get 2.2k here on Freakz and stop (which is actually false) and everytime I play against him in arena he only thrash talks and I see it very funny because my act of being very good here on Freakz actually has effect upon Wafty and he can't simply deal with it , I love people like Wafty and only myself knows why.

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 16:22:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

noxuris wrote:
I see it very funny because my act of being very good here on Freakz actually has effect upon Wafty and he can't simply deal with it , I love people like Wafty and only myself knows why.

How do you consider yourself being good?Like I said you are playing like an APE, and you still manage somehow to get rate.This is what annoys me most,people like you get rating based on this expansion without even knowing what DR is and overlapping every SINGLE CC IN THE ARENA.YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WARRIOR,YOU ARE JUST HELPING ME WIN BY OVERLAPPING YOUR CC WITH YOUR PART.Get over it and delete your pathetic youtube channel.If you wanna continue making videos at least buy gyroscopic stand for your camera so it doesn't shake when you smash your keyboard.

3 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 16:37:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
at least buy gyroscopic stand for your camera so it doesn't shake when you smash your keyboard.

My favorite -

2 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 20:38:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
noxuris wrote:
I see it very funny because my act of being very good here on Freakz actually has effect upon Wafty and he can't simply deal with it , I love people like Wafty and only myself knows why.

How do you consider yourself being good?Like I said you are playing like an APE, and you still manage somehow to get rate.This is what annoys me most,people like you get rating based on this expansion without even knowing what DR is and overlapping every SINGLE CC IN THE ARENA.YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WARRIOR,YOU ARE JUST HELPING ME WIN BY OVERLAPPING YOUR CC WITH YOUR PART.Get over it and delete your pathetic youtube channel.If you wanna continue making videos at least buy gyroscopic stand for your camera so it doesn't shake when you smash your keyboard.

Actually I can't delete my YT channel because with people like you I manage to hold good activty on it and grab easy $$$ , also the camera is from laptop you twat , furthermore I can't believe that I , Tenzor actually stood here reading your salty comments about PvP , skill and all this kind of jazz , sadly YOU dear sir Wafty from PvP perspective here on Freakz I barely see you advanced in the ladder , like not even around my position in all brackets to actually allow you to hold such criticism about the way I play , you said that I'm bad or I suck or wtv , then I'm really sorry and I have to apologise because a bad player like me is better than a good player like you! HA!

"I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest." - Venus Williams.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 21:49:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

noxuris wrote:
and grab easy $$$
- - -

Use condoms people

p.s. Freakz rankings are now based on how active you are.

Last edited by Hawtydaboss on 12-02-2017, 21:51:27; edited 1 time in total
1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 12 February 2017 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:03:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x