User
Pass
2FA

Legion Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1083
Cerms

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2018 22:10)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 16:11:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm curious about this.

So here goes the questions..

1. Open/Closed Beta date?
2. Release date?
3. XP/Gold/Loot Rate?
4. Patch?
5. Zone scaling?
6. World Quests?
7. Class Hall?
8. Class Campaign?
9. Artifact Weapon questline?
10. World Bosses?
11. Artifact Research?
11.1 Artifact Research catch-up for alts?
12. Mythic+?
13. Broken Shore Loremaster?
14. Scripted Events? (Quest/Dungeon/Raid)

I mean if you manage this, then you will without doubt, be the top 1 legion private server

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 17:34:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! I will go ahead and answer your questions in the appropriate order:
1. A PTR for the Legion realm will be released at the end of February, give or take, depending on how everything goes.
2. The realm will be released in the same way that the MOP realm was: The PTR will last for a whie, it will then be wiped, and the realm will be made available afterwards.
3. The rates will be significantly lower than they are on our MOP realm, in the sense that XP rate for the Legion content, will most likely be 3X, while the rates for the older content will remain as high as they are now.
4. The first patch will be the same as Retail-WoW's, and we will do our best to keep up-to-date with their content in the future.

I am not sure what to say about everything else you mentioned, but I am sure that everything will be released, depending on how important the features are and how the development goes. We will do our best to stick to a Blizzlike progression plan.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 17:46:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cerms wrote:
I'm curious about this.

So here goes the questions..

1. Open/Closed Beta date?
2. Release date?
3. XP/Gold/Loot Rate?
4. Patch?
5. Zone scaling?
6. World Quests?
7. Class Hall?
8. Class Campaign?
10. World Bosses?
11. Artifact Research?
12. Mythic+?
14. Scripted Events? (Quest/Dungeon/Raid)

I mean if you manage this, then you will without doubt, be the top 1 legion private server

5. Yes
6. Yes
12. Yes
14. Of course

1 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 18:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wedinn wrote:
Greetings! I will go ahead and answer your questions in the appropriate order:
1. A PTR for the Legion realm will be released at the end of February, give or take, depending on how everything goes.
2. The realm will be released in the same way that the MOP realm was: The PTR will last for a whie, it will then be wiped, and the realm will be made available afterwards.
3. The rates will be significantly lower than they are on our MOP realm, in the sense that XP rate for the Legion content, will most likely be 3X, while the rates for the older content will remain as high as they are now.
4. The first patch will be the same as Retail-WoW's, and we will do our best to keep up-to-date with their content in the future.

I am not sure what to say about everything else you mentioned, but I am sure that everything will be released, depending on how important the features are and how the development goes. We will do our best to stick to a Blizzlike progression plan.

So is defined 3x for xp rate?

At least 5x or 7x should be ok even for a casual player..

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 18:05:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!
While most of the questions are already covered in our official Legion Q&A topic I will make a short resume here:
1) As already stated by the end of February +-few days we should have a working PTR accessible to our playerbase
2) Live realm will only go live once we have fixed all the major issues that might appear on the PTR
3) Gold and loot rates wont change, however XP rates will be as it follows: 10x up until level 90; 3x from 90 to 110
4) Already answered

To everything else the answer is YES (except for the catch-up mechanics which I'm not aware with). However please keep in mind that some of the futures you listed may NOT be a top priority and are likely to be introduced latter on and not with the initial launch.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Pirinush

[Little Pandawan]

(since 31-12-2018 12:27)

Votes: 190

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 18:11:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:

7. Class Hall?
8. Class Campaign?
10. World Bosses?
11. Artifact Research?

I will answer your remaining questions :

7) Yes
8) Yes
9) Yes
10) Yes
11) Yes
11.1) Don't know what that refers to
13) Yes

@Don't expect all of the above topics to be available on the server launch, regarding the quests they will all be available in max 3-4 months from the release, we are working now on the Suramar storyline but it has a lot of scripts so it will take a while.

Fixes will be live only after a server restart !

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 February 2017 01:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:14:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x