User
Pass
2FA

3-4 questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message374
AlexMCon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2021 07:19)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 12:46:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello! I am considering starting on legion and without having any actual retail experience I thought I would address my questions here. I have already checked the full transcript so I won't repeat any that were already asked. So here goes (i will add a link after each question to be sure that what I'm asking is clear):

1. Will the class trials be available (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20245594/learn-about-legion-class-trials)? Imo at least the DH's should be to help legion newbies like me try it out. (In ptr it can be easily tested, but after a while, when the realm will finally be live more and more people who hadn't tested will want to at least try out legion and, probably, the DH).

2. For a 'only PVE' player like myself which class would be the most suited taking into consideration two main aspects: being somewhat fun and dealing good dps? (Is this graph accurate: http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/targets-1-ilvl-865-fight-real/? - I know it is impossible to actually predict this 100% sure - all I'm asking is to make an educated guees regarding this aspect.)

3. Another question regarding the previous graph - will the feral druid be so weak that it won't make the first 20 positions at 865 ilvl? (Again, asking for an educated guess)

4. I have been a volunteer in a lot of domains for about 7-8 years now, even though I'm just 21. I have been reading this part of the forum a lot lately and it seems that the workload is a tad overwhelming - as it should be for a anyone who's not a multibillion-dollar company. Can I provide any kind of assistance - I can't use more than 2 hours daily, but a lot can be done in 2 hours.

Thanks and have a nice day!

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 13:35:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Dear!

1) We won't enable class trials with the server launch as we want players to race for realm first levels. (Might enable them afterwards).
2) You should check worldoflogs rather then noxxic as noxxic's charts are theorycraft while worldoflogs are real vaues. I would recommend you a hybrid class like balance druid / shadow priest / elemental shaman. Their are fun to play, have decent DPS and provide good raid utility. Also you have room to respec.
3) Feral druids usually get viable with high-end game gear, which means you will probably be viable only within the last patch.
4) If you are interested in staff position be it on MoP or Legion please follow our announcements.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-06-2017, 21:16:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Closed, you got the answer.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Evydence, 11 June 2017 19:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:16:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x