User
Pass
2FA

[Wisemonk's helpful tip] Legion loading screens taking a while? Try this!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3534
phil777

[Creep]

(since 23-11-2017 22:08)

Votes: 147

Post Posted: 03-04-2017, 23:12:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, for some of us with low-end PCs, loading screens for Legion zones can take minutes (4-5 in the worst cases). This happened to me and I checked the Internet for help. Apparently Blizzard was aware of this and hotfixed it, but there is still something you can do to speed up loading screens when going to Dalaran, for example. You have to add 1 line in the Config file, located in the WTF folder of your WoW directory. It's : SET worldPreloadNonCritical "“0”" . The Blue that posted this said you might need to reset your PC for it to take effect. ^.-

The result is pretty good. Dalaran now loads pretty much faster (like, under or around 30 secs), but forgets to load some objects, I think, which are not critical. It might also help with Draenor loading, if that applies.

That's all. =D Hope it helps. =)

5 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-04-2017, 13:05:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for sharing!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 20:49:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x