User
Pass
2FA

Capslock in raid and guild chat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message499
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 21-12-2016, 16:25:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I'm a microphoneless user until the end of week and i couldn't help but notice that we no longer are able to write in full capslock on raid and guild channels, after the 4th capital letter all the folowing caps are denied and turned to lowercase.

Why so ? Could you revert that ? I like to write in fulls caps on these channels, i know why it's disabled on "public channels" like Global, say, yell, whispers even, etc. but on guild chat at least it's painful, i don't have a microphone so what i want to say during raid are not easily seeable without caps. And it's part of my personnality to write in fulls caps. -

- - - Please revert this change at least for guild chat, that is my xmas wish ! - - -

Proof it wasn't always that way :
Guild chat : http://i.imgur.com/8kjh3S8.jpg
Raid chat : http://i.imgur.com/s6r7qaG.jpg

1 0

Afsaneh
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 26-03-2018 02:53)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 23:55:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

think problem your wow file! you check that other server? i never seen this bug

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 14:11:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x