User
Pass
2FA

Long loading time FIX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3997
Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 19:58:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everyone. I have a decent PC configuration which should run Legion with no problems. However, I had a long loading screen time when moving between zones via portal or when using Hearthstone. Today i found a fix which lowers loading screen time to 5-10s max while you're changing zones. Whether you believe it or not...this bug was present in Legion retail as well and fix came from Blizzard themselves (even though it took them almost 2 months to provide fix ). I'll put the link with the fix bellow but in short otes here's what you have to do:

Go to the folder where you installed World of Warcraft Legion and locate WTF folder.

Inside WTF folder open file Config.wtf with Notepad and add this line: SET worldPreloadNonCritical “0”

Save the document.

Restart your computer and start wow with freakz launcher as you did before.

Enjoy your game.

Link: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613764712?page=49#post-972

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 19:59:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Wisemonk-s-helpful-tip-Legion-loading-screens-taking-a-while-Try-this-t460870.html

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 08:47:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x