User
Pass
2FA

NPC finder - Limited
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message4473
prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 16:47)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 10:46:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If i need to explain how this would benefit increased activity from players, i kindly request u all to put aside the opinion "if he wants, he will do it".

Also, the world activity in the server is awfully low , U can hardly find anyone roaming the world. Currently azeroth is just being used for levelling, nothing more...Just quests and levels..Players are forced to be stuck to stormwind and durotar duelling zones cuz they simply donot have anything else to do after raid cds..I might be exaggerating , but this is a blind truth anyone can realize.
Exploration and camping along with world pvp is still a technique used by blizz to keep players busy. Also the rewards obtained in such gameplay is not mandatory for raid progressions. They r merely incentives and time-killer activities before raids reset.

Now what server , imho, must focus is on ways to increase world activities. When this happens, more number of players will log frequently increasing the "Players online" number on the front page.
A new player looking for a MOP private server will not just blindly log into freakz , definitely he will compare this server with that of other MOP servers out there.
Guess what he will check first.
Scripts?
Forums?
NPC Finder?
Nah...
Number of players online Constantly on average basis. Bingo.

I want my life to be easier too but its just too boring waiting for the peak hour to actually play bgs/raids/arenas. So i just thought why not make camping a real possibility?
People definitely want all those shiny mounts/pets/vanity items/mogs from rares..Let them earn it , meanwhile a few of them might even queue for bgs, arenas, dungeons..
Im not saying this might completely work, but yea, when someone camps, they que for bgs/arenas......Dont u want that? And finally when the person finds the rare, he can also be happy and feel satisfied.

Disregard the complaints that might rise. Right now, anyone who wants a world rare, just sees NPC finder, comes exactly 2 mins before the spawn praying to the tag-god and be done with it...I have 2 camper friends, who actually log for the rares using npc finder and play some other server meanwhile. If i for a person know 2 guys like that, imagine the number of people that might actually log to find those mounts and vanities in WOD and Legion region.. It might sound silly but, make them stay longer, improve the number of players online in the front page, attract the hobos looking for free private server with huge population.

This is just a simple annoying idea that might fail badly but definitely something to be explored about.. There is always an escape button!

0 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 11:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To be honest I doubt that would change anything, the respawn times are very low now right now

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 16:47)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 11:04:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont know..Even im full of doubts...But is there any other way to bring people afk'ing out of capital cities?
Someone else can tweak the suggestion a bit if possible and make it viable!

Or if its gonna remain like that forever, lets just close the discussion. Saturn hates me already..Hehe!

P.s : Or maybe give it a trial run in legion realm for 2 or 3 months and compare the over-world activity. Hide just the rares from the tool..I honestly think it might improve atleast a little.

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 13:31:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ask for a poll.

All i know is that i can't agree or disagree, i feel something can be done but nothing comes to my mind or if there is it's way too complicated to even explain. Perhaps there's nothing to do because it's an internationnal server with many different timestamps. Llook at golden lotus and other such rare gathering nodes/herbs/etc, their location are hidden but no one really cares but we can clearly see the downside of turning them visible, prices will drop and economy will get worse.

Rares mob only brings things that are not detrimental or helping with optimization, maybe battle pets are though but that's pretty much it. If some of the rares are brining stuff that contributes subtantially to the gameplay, optimization or whatever important reason then i'm ok for making them hidden but denitely not all.

You can't play on Freakz and parade with vanity stuffs in hope of beeing one of the few or even the only guy to have this or that because there's voteshop, donation shop so if i see a guy with that rare mount he's either a sellout or a collector.

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 16-04-2024, 19:18:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x