User
Pass
2FA

How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message8938
lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 18:59:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I've gotta say this:

1.Never seen Nvrbckdwn, Darkness losing a 3v3 match facing shadowcleaves in less than ~7 minutes. (they both play hpally) / On the other side : Won 20s long arenas against your kittycleaves.
2.All your posts are annoying / flame-orientated, you think you know everything and you haven't logged for 2 months
3.You did't complain about classes when you won the 3s event boosted by Dreadblade & Fantasy. (i guess boosted is the right word)
4.Your r1 titles don't allow you to trashtalk other classes.
5.I don't think a backpedaller can rape you in 3s (just because of his 'omgbrokenclass' dmg)

Players didn;t leave because of bugged classes.

Still wondering how you got those r1 titles (evolution/exodus/ptr?)...I mean, you,re pushing with stuns into the opponent;s base start of the game and jogging middle-map getting cc'd. all the time..What do you expect ???

If you've got anything to say to me, please do it in-game : just q 2s, 3s..... I'm hungry for rating.

Healers in 3s demand high-skills, some dps classes demand higher skills than other. This is the mechanic of the game. Let Turbogeneral and Welcomeback queue against you and an affliction at your preference. I could easily predict the outcome. 50-0 .... Stop complaining all the time about classes and focus on your own.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 21:58:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What the hell did I just read?Both of your replies @lockherx are invalid and there is no sense in them.If players get money for having rate,this will cause a really big lose in the donation income.Can you imagine it?Every player that bothers to donate here will just throw off anything and will start doing 3s just for sake of the money rofl.It will boost the ladder indeed with even more exploiters and pve tryhards and when the old players see that,they will just stop wow forever.
Before trying to flame a person who is REALLY HIGH EXPERIENCED,look at yourself first.You got challenger in 3s SoloQ not 3s or 2s - .It's just so pathetic seeing players who got their first pvp title,having such confidence and bragging about it.You even gave 30 repuation for Gladiator rank in the forum rofl.I don't know what else to say.....If more people like you,darkness and skyraw join the server then theres no point in trying to revive the PvP or wipe the titles.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 22:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@lockherx
1. No, my posts aren't agressive nor flame oriented. It looks that way to some people like you because its true and obviously many other people agree with me, in fact lots of players that have commented in this topic are all far more experienced than you in PvP. Its so obvious that you got triggered because i mentioned backpedaling warlocks keyboard turning so it hurt you the most. Open your eyes, previous posts from other players are also aiming mostly at warlocks then talking about bugged classes.
2,3. Tourney that you're talking about was played like MONTHs ago in different season and different patch, i cannot believe how ignorant you are. Both of the players you mentioned got 1 glad tittle each while i have x3 glads on main pala alone, 1 glad on off pala and glad on priest and won't even talk about tittles like duelit so tell me how the *** is it possible that i got boosted. Back when that tourney was played you didnt even know how PvP looks like ( implying that you still know how anything works out of your small pve warlock world). I didn't brag about my tittles or class or anything at any point. Anyway how can i expect you to know anything when you started doing PvP 1-2 months ago lol
5. Yeah it can, and everyone knows it. Shadowcleaves, rogues/hunters with donated Pve trinkets and so on.
"Players didn;t leave because of bugged classes. " Please read previous posts in this topic, if you cannot understand we'll get you translator.
Actually when i came to genesis i didn't have any Gladiator tittle except duelist on shaman.
"If you've got anything to say to me, please do it in-game : just q 2s, 3s..... I'm hungry for rating. " funny that you say that after so many times that u have begging me to play 3s with you nd telling me how you want gladiator so badly and that your irl is rly stresfull because of it (he wasnt joking btw) . If you wanna have fair match and you got chars on retail please let me know, i'll gladly feed you some rating so you can get that sweet 3k cr r1 glad.

https://imgflip.com/i/1nedo4

It's a shame that you turned discussion that actually led somewhere with your jealous dumbass personal matter bs

2 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 06:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
Everything what Freak and Smashy said is true.A lot of players quit freakz because no gms bother to check and investigate the reported with proof bugs.There are even cases where it takes over 1 week for a gm to ban a hacker/exploiter,which is so ridiculous for me(If you gonna reply to my ticket with "Make a forum post" then you should check the forum,not ignore it and make in-game Hide n Seek events).I made a post about the PvE trinkets being exploited in arenas with proofs etc 1 month ago and yet no-one bothered to investigate,it only got moved to the Hidden bug report because I posted a reply in it.Plenty of players said it already but I'll say it again:If a high experienced player says something is wrong about spell/class/items etc,you are obligated to test it as a GM,because that's your job.Dreadblade did awesome job with investigating and reporting bugs and yet players hated him because they couldnt exploit things in PvP.Bachuss did great job with investigating hackers/wintraders etc and banning them.Those are the only gms that cared about PvP......

Sorry but no GMs jobs is to provide CUSTOMER SUPPORT. There are 3 Pending bug report moderators which you can currently talk to for bug related things - Evydence, Daeron & Erudax.

Update @ 18-04-2017, 07:17:54

As you don't give ANY CONSTRUCTIVE opinions anymore but instead cry how bad PvP is on Freakz as always I have nothing to do but to close the topic until I find the time to review all the good ideas and come back with feedback.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 18 April 2017 04:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 23-04-2024, 14:59:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x