User
Pass
2FA

Level 90 scale for Raids & Dungeons in old contents

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1413
arshadajrinx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2017 00:21)

Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 13:57:46 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greeting Wow Freakz Community

Introduction

Genesis server has scripted Raids & Dungeons of Vanilla, TBC, Wolk, Cata patches.
These Raids & Dungeons are scaled for related zones' item levels.
Theses Raids & Dungeons have Modes such as 'Normal' and 'heroic'.
As a end games user of the game, i like my character including class, spec, gears, trinket and tier set bonuses. i would love to play with them.

Idea

There are two ways for me to play these old Raids & Dungeons ;

1. Normal way - Creating a new low level character. Then stop its levelling and make it a twinky. then using that character to join RDF to play them.

2. Suggesting way - Introducing a new Mode, to make those Raids & Dungeons scaled into lvl 90. So players like us can enjoy them with our current character. This will be more fun and existing. This will enable us to experience old contents with our favourite charterers, which will strength the bond between our self and our current characters. So we don't have to one-shot-Kill the Mobs/Bosses there, which will be awesome to have some challenging.

Disadvantages

1.This will take additional time, cost and resources.
2.Problems could arise from deciding Reward from those level 90 scaled dungeons.
3.Few new-achievements could to be added to encourage players to farm these dungeons in level 90 scale, that is not bizzalike.

1 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 14:04:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is a feature called "timewalking dungeons" on Legion, where you can go back to The Burning Crusade dungeons with appropriate gear. Maybe it will be introduced here on Freakz, and maybe you will find it fun. Other than that, I don't think you will get any positive responses on this, since this is a more blizzlike server, rather than a "fun server".

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 15:51:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! What the poster above me said is correct. You can achieve what you described (going into scaled dungeons) via the Timewalking feature, however, that is Legion-exclusive. I am against implementing anything like that on our Mists of Pandaria realm, as it is not Blizzlike, and it's more of a fun-server-type feature.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 19:09:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are trying to stick to Blizzlike as possible, thus so implementing custom content isn't really our goal and we rarely do it.
Please consider twinking as your only option.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

kaorri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 08:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-04-2017, 19:17:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No.
Firstly pre-cata raids are some-what barely working and most of non-mist content has been abandoned and/or taken way down the developer priority list.
Further, the server advertises itself as a Blizlike, hence why non-retail features would rarely be considered unless they are quality of life improvements (i.e. the unique raid finder tool/loot caches for leveling support and so on).
I will get behind a ''legacy'' project of twink raiding tho', but you'd need to keep in mind that the raids have been nerfed to the ground (at least those that you can finish by surpassing the game breaking mechanics)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 16:56:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x