User
Pass
2FA

Free up old ingame names

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Would you like too see this happen?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 15 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Author Message2083
Cjay

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2018 19:58)

Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 05:04:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well the title pretty much explains itself, i'd like too see that old ingame ''names'' gets freed up. This server has a few years on it's back now and I think that it's about time too free up some names, perhaps on players that havn't been active for 2 years or more, this would make it way more enjoyable for the players in the community.

Reasons in general too do this:

-a more enjoyable experiance for players.
-Probably more name change purchases coming your way which will result in money for you guys.

Kind regards

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 17:47:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is kinda what will happen with the Legion realm, every player who didn't reserve their ingame names (both players and guilds ones) from the mop realm will simply lose it so that others can pick it. I think i already made a demand for the mop realm a while ago but it's complicated for them to find time and man to pull this out.
0 0

Cjay

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2018 19:58)

Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 18:16:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I see, However i'd like too see this on the MOP realms aswell, if it's too hard too find time too pull this off, I suggest that players can request a name by creating a ticket or similar too see if the player who has this name has been inactive long enough, its another way too solve it.

Because some of us are not here for the legion experiance, atleast that's my personal view of it, im here too enjoy the MOP content that freakz has too offer. No offence but If I even liked legion in the first place I'd play retail.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 21:39:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This option is only available via shop. You can request information/buy specific nickname by contacting our donation support at [email protected]
Opening names to public obviously can't happen due to variety of reasons.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 00:09:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x