User
Pass
2FA

Legion launch/End of PTR suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message6438
Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 12-06-2017, 10:11:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't agree to disable monk's quest since it is blizzlike

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
1 0

Victor Vaz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2018 18:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-06-2017, 16:58:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troncho wrote:
and who will force you to use the heirlooms if you think it'll be more fun without them?

will they make it impossible to remove them?

why do you want to force your preference to the whole population of the realm?
If follow your thinking, put an instant 110 npc and if you do not find it fun go level up alone on the map.

0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 12-06-2017, 17:31:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Heirlooms seem like a bad idea at launch, we want you to experience our content. Plus we already have higher rates than blizz. Also Monk bonus XP should be available (my 2 cents).
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 12-06-2017, 18:20:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Victor Vaz wrote:
troncho wrote:
and who will force you to use the heirlooms if you think it'll be more fun without them?

will they make it impossible to remove them?

why do you want to force your preference to the whole population of the realm?

If follow your thinking, put an instant 110 npc and if you do not find it fun go level up alone on the map.

but I do find it fun leveling up at a higher rate than x1 with an heirloom weapon at the very least, with more if possible

the freakz way

freakz gives you the option to lower the rate to x1 and you always have the option of not using the heirloom weapon

you have options

it doesn't restrict you

1 0

eXTeSyZ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2021 12:55)

Votes: 7

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 21:53:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree with everything except the number 4 with the heirlooms. Anyone can buy heirloms from the vote points shop. In my opinion they shouldn't give us + we should experience the content and see the eventual bugs.

The main thing should be to remove the starting point of 70 for the demon hunters. It will break the game in the beginning. Think about it, everyone will be level 1-40 max and the demon hunters will be in Legion content , making artifact weapons, farming artifact power , world quests etc. This is a HUGE advantage for the demon hunters. The monk exp boost should not be that bad and it's not a HUGE advantage but let the staff decide this.

I say again first and mainly thing is to disable the level for DH. Most of people will make a DK from the beginning because in legion it's not need to be 55 to make a DK it will be fast leveling with all the bugs in starting zone of DK's and autocomplete they will make 70 in few hours.

@Shocker think about it and don't ruin the start of the LEGION!

0 0

nambuz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2019 11:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-06-2017, 07:44:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im not sure , but is there on global like this, that DH is available after someone allready has a 100 lvl char ? If yes why dont you make here the same. Maybe its brutal , but then all would have the same beginning , because im sure 70 % of all chars on beginning will be a DH and like eXTeSyZ wrote above , some other class would be in deep shi... ,but its my opinion and suggestion only. Also it can give more time for repair bugs on DH.
0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 14-06-2017, 19:38:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even though it won't be fair, everyone will be able to create a demon hunter at level 70, instantly getting boosted into Legion content. Heirlooms will be available for vote points, at the vote shop. And the rest of my suggestions won't be implemented. Too bad no one bothers to reply to these kinds of topics, because if enough people posted their thoughts, it would have actually made a difference, but now it doesn't matter anymore.
By the way, realm first achievements have been disabled manually because of this reason (demon hunter level requirement), for those interested or excited for the competition and the race.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 June 2017 18:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:54:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x