User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Can't recover relics BS?!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message402
ripz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-10-2018 23:46)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 06:14:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:Zz
Item Name & ID: Crystallizing Mana 840ilvl
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) I made a post like this a few hours ago except I had bought one of these relics from the AH. It was rejected for whatever reason... Few hours later noticed there was a World Quest: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hNNFNZDpYYI:

.be up for the relic and what do you know... Another relic bites the dust same thing as last time... Insert relic into weapon > upon relogging your relic is gone and you're back to the original. https://youtube.com/watch?v=x5C0ttCPbCo:

.be

There's no way you can't recover relics this is BS I've lost 2 840 relics now god knows how many other people are going to lose them as well, what next? My gear is going to be gone when I login? That'll be gone forever as well I guess? What's the point of even playing if our items are going to disappear and can't be recovered for whatever reason

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 06:19:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

some items cannot be recovered currently relics/keys + items with mythic bonuses cant be recovered currently

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 July 2017 04:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 11:01:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x