User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Rogue] Pandemic on Rupture and Garrote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1467
Churki

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2017 22:42)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 14:02:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: So far the legion gameplay bring a new unique feature to Rogue Bleeds, usually it should be able to refresh your rupture at 7 or 8 seconds to get the full duration timer from 31 seconds on that means you can extend your Bleeds by an fixed amount of the maximal duration.
Example Rupture 5 combo points duration is 24 seconds if i refresh it it will be always the duration fromt he finisher i use.. it should be depending on the duration that is left to a maximum of 31 seconds.. that *** up assarogue rotation and would be awesome to get fixed soon. Same shit with garrote what is to be honest not really necessary since it has an 15 seconds anyway.

Would appreciate the fix

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fF5RzIHRZAY:

just check here he will explain that shit

Bugs can be tested ofc

greetings Churki

0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 19:26:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate bugged for all classes

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Seyrox, 14 July 2017 17:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:19:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x