User
Pass
2FA

Some questions about server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message396
Moonwalker813

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-07-2017 14:36)

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 09:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello all. I'm from Russia, Syberia. Sorry for my English.
I'm a new player on server.
I've been looking for a long time the stable server Legion with x1 rate. It server is good, but I have some questions.
1. Flight manager working not correct, it just teleport player to destination without flight. And player know all destinations already.
2. Too many elite mobs on map, and it is not cool. Many kills, many drops and many blue things. Is it normal?
3. Quests chains for Goblins not working all. Last quest in Kezan is hard to do. NPC is standing on a ship. The gangway to the ship is missing. To get a NPC is unreal. You have to spend a lot of time to jump and catch at least somewhere. After Kezan player teleported to Ogrimar. In original version player
hits the lost islands.
4. All battle pets teachers give the same quests, even if you completed them.

Of course, there are a lot of things that work here, compared to other servers. It is cool!
I would like to know: It is necessary to get used to this, or these things will some day be repaired?

Thanks in advance!

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 10:08:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! The first two things you mentioned aren't issues. We have implemented a quicker flight system and an easier way to gear up in order to help people progress to the higher level content faster. This system is present on our Mists of Pandaria realm as well. If you've encountered bugs while playing, you can report them here.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Moonwalker813

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-07-2017 14:36)

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 10:29:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good.
Thanks for information.
Nice that the help is so quick!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 21:11:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x