User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [PvE] Vault of the Wardens 1. boss - Tirathon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message4002
dragonoob44

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2018 09:41)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 12:39:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The first boss won't come down, no matter what we do. If we try to pull it from the balcony it stands there in combat and evades everything we throw at him. It worked before.
0 0

gowasan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2018 16:02)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 18:44:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. He is just standing there, looking at us and laughing "You puny creatures can't reach me here, I'm invincible!"

0 0

Elioths

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-12-2018 16:10)

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 20:42:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, in order for tirathon to come down, you guys need to start his intro event with drelanim by killing any trash mob in the instance. After that, if the server restarts or either crash, tirathon should come down automatically as soon as someone enters the instance. Since you guys said it was working before, i assume something went wrong along the way.

If someone tries to aggro him by using spells while hes up there, he will prolly bug out (im better off making him not-selectable and unnatackable while hes up there in order to avoid that tbh).

Last edited by Elioths on 21-07-2017, 20:26:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Anddrw01

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-08-2017 20:07)

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 11:35:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elioths wrote:
Hello, in order for tirathon to come down, you guys need to start his intro event with cordana by killing any trash mob in the instance. After that, if the server restarts or either crash, tirathon should come down automatically as soon as someone enters the instance. Since you guys said it was working before, i assume something went wrong along the way.

If someone tries to aggro him by using spells while hes up there, he will prolly bug out (im better off making him not-selectable and unnatackable while hes up there in order to avoid that tbh).

I've managed to pull the boss as a demon hunter by jumping up there with Metamorphosis. The main problem related to Vault of the wardens is that Cordana Felsong (the last boss) is not working, you cannot target her.

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 13:29:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

on question.. who tested this dungeon and agreed that it is in any way more than 30% accurate and doable by the player base? it's a massive joke and an even bigger "*** you" to anyone who wants to do big keys
1 0

dragonoob44

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2018 09:41)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 16:18:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

agreed, the whole party left before we could make the last boss start
0 0

Elioths

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 18:22:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anddrw01 wrote:
Elioths wrote:
Hello, in order for tirathon to come down, you guys need to start his intro event with cordana by killing any trash mob in the instance. After that, if the server restarts or either crash, tirathon should come down automatically as soon as someone enters the instance. Since you guys said it was working before, i assume something went wrong along the way.

I've managed to pull the boss as a demon hunter by jumping up there with Metamorphosis. The main problem related to Vault of the wardens is that Cordana Felsong (the last boss) is not working, you cannot target her.

Kill the 3 aranasi broodmothers on the dark room prior to cordana, then the door will open and she will begin her intro even that will enable her.

Anddrw01 wrote:

On question.. who tested this dungeon and agreed that it is in any way more than 30% accurate and doable by the player base? it's a massive joke and an even bigger "*** you" to anyone who wants to do big keys.

I did (im also the one that scripted it), together with a GM that knows the encounters, the instance is totally doable, but some bosses need a few tweaks on their mechanics (Cordana Deepening shadows light mechanic, prevent people from aggroing tirathon while hes doing his intro event, etc).

A lot of people got to cordana already so your statement that "the instance is no more than 30% doable and accurate" isnt quite "accurate".

0 0

Anddrw01

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-08-2017 20:07)

Post Posted: 21-07-2017, 15:39:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elioths wrote:
Anddrw01 wrote:
Elioths wrote:

Kill the 3 aranasi broodmothers on the dark room prior to cordana, then the door will open and she will begin her intro even that will enable her.

Anddrw01 wrote:

On question.. who tested this dungeon and agreed that it is in any way more than 30% accurate and doable by the player base? it's a massive joke and an even bigger "*** you" to anyone who wants to do big keys.

I did (im also the one that scripted it), together with a GM that knows the encounters, the instance is totally doable, but some bosses need a few tweaks on their mechanics (Cordana Deepening shadows light mechanic, prevent people from aggroing tirathon while hes doing his intro event, etc).

A lot of people got to cordana already so your statement that "the instance is no more than 30% doable and accurate" isnt quite "accurate".

Ok, gonna try, thanks for guidance.

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-07-2017, 04:29:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Elioths a couple comments in regards to the Cordana encounter, if you're knocked off the edge you are meant to be brought back up, that does not work and if the person with the light is knocked off then you've got no light to reveal her from shadowstep or to stop the spreading of the purple stuff on the ground, and if there is a wipe and someone has the light of elune when they die then the light does not reset and the fight from that point is impossible because again you can't stop the purple stuff or reveal her.

Also please check the detonating moonglaives because they are doing a lot of damage and often just 1 glaive detonating kills 2-3 people in the party.

Edit: Shadowstep is meant to have a 1 minute timer and if she is not revealed by the end of that minute then she should reveal herself, from what I've seen that does not happen.

0 0

zubrowka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2018 11:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 23-07-2017, 13:46:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vault of the Wardens:

Glazor Mythic +9 maybe above or lower does some random lazers that teleport players around. THere should be no lazers during this bossfight. It is annoying very hard cause the lazers keep on after he is dead and people cant exit the room. In M+ where time is a problem it is annoying and very disturbing.

0 0

minht

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2019 14:19)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 20:40:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even after killing mob Tirathon Saltheril still didnt jump out of the balcony. Was able to pull him as Demon Hunter, because of that it presents a problem for other classes.

0 0

Elioths

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 22:26:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

minht wrote:
Even after killing mob Tirathon Saltheril still didnt jump out of the balcony. Was able to pull him as Demon Hunter, because of that it presents a problem for other classes.

Did he at least started his intro event as soon as you killed the first mob pack of the instance? By intro i mean his chatting with drelanim.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:15:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed Tirathon event intro hopefully

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 28 July 2017 21:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 10:49:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x