User
Pass
2FA

Cant Get back Cloak and Dagger need to complete it to get Artifact quest.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message611
Trashfarmer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-08-2017 20:37)

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 10:54:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I was doing the quest "Cloak and Dagger" when i got killed by Althea Ebonlocke, i rezzed and came back i could see her name Tag from the out side of the building but when i went inside to kill her she wasn't there so i abandoned the quest and read the message that gave me it and it didn't give me back the quest so i deleted it, logged out deleted my cache and logged back in and went to the area where i go the message and nothing was there i also went to the guy who gave me the starting quest and back to the dusk shire where the quest is located and nobody had quests for me i tried all the fixes on the website wrote 3 tickets for help and got told to re-log 2 times until i got told to report it here, all i'm looking for is a quest reset or a instant complete so i can do the rouge artifact quest that comes after it.

Thanks for listening,

TrashFarmer. -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 12:16:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x