User
Pass
2FA

Can't get through hunter's legion welcome chain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1506
schwim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2019 18:33)

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 21:32:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle with my hunter. I've made it to Dalaran, did the hunter chain in the city and have been ported to Niskara. I'm at stage two of the quest, in which I'm supposed to "Stop the summoners". The issue that I have is that as soon as I target a portal person to kill it(or any other mob), every demon, imp and portal summoner in the area runs towards me and kills me in less than a second.

http://i.imgur.com/RYyBvGg.png?1

Here is a video showing the hopelessness of me trying to get through these mobs: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qa62HNhlxrQ:

I have tried targeting each one to see what I could do to get past this but I just can't seem to figure out a way through.

Even before my armor became completely red, my damage against the demons is practically non-existent. By the time I'm dead, I haven't even put a dent into the demon's health. I can't even kill the little imps before dying. Now that my armor is completely damaged, I'm not sure what to do. I'm afraid to leave the area for fear of not being able to return.

Adding to the confusion, the artifact start chain wiped my talents and bars, giving me marksman spells and I'm only allowed to summon one of my pets(my starter pet). All others simply don't appear when summoning them.

I'd love to continue this chain but should I just hearth to my class hall or will that mess up my artifact?

Thanks for your time!

0 0

schwim

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 22:09:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm very sorry, it looks like I put this under MoP. Could someone please move it to Legion discussion for me?
0 0

schwim

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-08-2017, 04:05:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In the hope that this thread gets moved, I'd like to update the status of my issue:

After logging for a few hours, returning found my character in Gnomer so I hearthed to Dalaran and repaired. My quest log is empty, I can't find any place to pick up the artifact chain and the class hall portal just sends me back to Dalaran.

Any assistance on how I can fix the mess I've gotten myself into would be greatly appreciated!

0 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 19-08-2017, 08:53:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moved the topic.

You have to visit quest starter npc here and take the quest again - https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=100190&&name=vereesa-windrunner

Use this npc so you can travel to the isle: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=102177&&name=silver-covenant-hippogryph

0 0

schwim

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-08-2017, 14:46:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sheLbyPL wrote:
Moved the topic.

You have to visit quest starter npc here and take the quest again - https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=100190&&name=vereesa-windrunner

Use this npc so you can travel to the isle: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=102177&&name=silver-covenant-hippogryph

Thanks very much for all of your help!

Is there something I'm doing wrong that I can't get through the mobs in this chain? Veresa Windrunner does nothing to help and all of the mobs attacking me at once seems to be making it impossible to progress. I checked the AH for improved gear but there was nothing I could afford to purchase(my ilvl isn't bad for my level, about 500).

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 20-08-2017, 09:24:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd suggest
1. Buying the weapon (Gun/bow) in your order hall for 100g
2. getting the level 85 gear in Pandaria by Dawn's blossom (If you have better gear dont)
3. Get a tanking pet (Turtle, Bear)

and as an MM im guessing youre using the guide for your talents I'd suggest going by

1113123 (Left to right per bracket), Barrage will help you mow through the adds and Lone wolf increases your damage in exchange you cant summon pets. Use binding shot then barrage then put a tar trap, as for why Sidewinders is bad is because you can just spam arcane shot alone to get back focus rather than waiting and Arcane shot alone has nice damage cause of the lone wolf talent. Hope this helps!

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:36:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x