User
Pass
2FA

Epic rates for old dungeons/raids x1 or are they different?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message564
theloladins

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2017 19:09)

Post Posted: 23-08-2017, 03:08:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im just wondering if the rates are different, because i noticed for example huolon has a 1% drop chance on the mount according to the DB, but i ran ICC 10 earlier and pulled 6 BoE epics before i got to marrowgar. The thing is if the rates are 1% on some of the farmable mounts such as when i looked up the droprate for huolon for example, I cant personally imagine people sinking months into farming an old mount for a private server. But i might be wrong im not too sure i understand the need for 1x epic drop rates for the endgame but isnt it a bit much for the old content? if its how it works, just wanna clarify how it works also thanks.
0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 26-08-2017, 01:45:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. The drop rates for every item is blizzlike, close to the values shown on wowhead. Wowhead isn't always correct on these drop rates, but most of the times it is. If you find an incorrect drop rate on an item, you can make a bug report, and the drop rate will be adjusted. Drop rates are blizzlikes for all items. Mounts, pets, armor, everything. If you don't want to farm them, you don't have to.

0 0

Capatana94

[God damn hippies !]

(since 17-02-2021 09:42)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 26-08-2017, 08:35:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can use the " Item Finder " tool from the website . Once you search for the wanted item , the tool will display all locations where it drops and the chances.
Here's the link : https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 16:00:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x