User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Spell][Buff] Ward of the First Arcanist

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message430
Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 14:12:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=224772

Wowhead link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=224772 (wowhead link)

Bug description:
Bug 1: Spell tirggers randomly, damage recieved doesn't have to be fatal in order for ward to trigger. Makes killing any npc in Suramar anoying (for melee classes), as it triggers all the time and knocks enemies away. However, I consider this bug minor, and nothing in comparison with next bug.
Bug 2: This is one of the most exploited spells for forcefully flagging players for PvP even if their PvP is set to "disabled". Anyone, and I mean anyone who is in proximity to player when ward activates, will be pushed away from player and flagged for PvP.
There is no way to avoid PvP flagging, unless you're not in radius of the ward. Happens 100% of times, and makes world questing in Suramar extremly PvP oriented by forcefull flagging.

Proof: Even though it's easily replicated, I'll try to provide some sort of a video.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 August 2018 19:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:56:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x